Sponsored

Black roof purpose?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, a "server" to be PC, Tom. :-) And I made that one up a couple months before the actual delivery so I'd be READY! <chuckling>

Me thinks you give the avatars a bit too much credit but thank you for saying so. If it's true then, yes, I would be proud of them.

Glad you liked the Rubik's of Avatars...and no, there aren't any on the back, it's a two-dimensional image. <smiling>

You know, I wonder if some outfit makes custom "cubes" where you can add your own images to the faces? 'Course, that would make it pretty much impossible to solve, (unless you left a colored border I guess.) :-)

Thanks, bubba.
Would be cool if you could find a 3D cube and add the avatars on it. Then have it rotate for us.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I love the look, the only beef I have with the black roof is the little jog in the windshield pillar sparking my OCD. More apparent on the lighter colored cars.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Maybe it’s akin to a fat chick wearing black clothing, it just gives the illusion of looking thinner even though there’s just no added benefit....

:devil:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Maybe it’s akin to a fat chick wearing black clothing, it just gives the illusion of looking thinner even though there’s just no added benefit....

:devil:
Have you been hitting the sauce tonight?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase