Downpipe gasket help!?

TunedN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jet
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3L, 2013 Ford Focus SEL, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
I can't find a gasket for a 2-bolt flange that fits the Ecoboost mustang anywhere. Any recommendations?

4.32" center to center bolts with 9/16" holes. 2&7/8 center hole.

Anything that would be close enough would help like 3" center hole or 5/8" bolt holes, etc.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TunedN

TunedN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jet
Vehicle(s)
The eco doesn't use a paper gasket for the downpipe, it's more of a ceramic donut.

Here you go
https://parts.autonationfordwhitebe...uZyZ5PTIwMTUmdD1lY29ib29zdCZlPTItM2wtbDQtZ2Fz
My apologies; I should have specified this is going to be used for a custom exhaust with a simple flange and not with a donut style fitting. I found one from cp-e in their spare parts category. Figured one of these manufacturers of aftermarket simple-flanged downpipes would sell me just their gasket. I hope it fits!

https://cp-e.com/shop/product/3-stainless-gasket/

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies; I should have specified this is going to be used for a custom exhaust with a simple flange and not with a donut style fitting. I found one from cp-e in their spare parts category. Figured one of these manufacturers of aftermarket simple-flanged downpipes would sell me just their gasket. I hope it fits!

https://cp-e.com/shop/product/3-stainless-gasket/
Have you checked your local auto parts store? They’ll let you go back and put hands on their stock, most typically stock a couple hundred different ones.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TunedN

TunedN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jet
Vehicle(s)
Have you checked your local auto parts store? They’ll let you go back and put hands on their stock, most typically stock a couple hundred different ones.
I have. Unless they know the make, model, etc., for an OEM style gasket, they're clueless and their systems don't allow them to sort universally by basic measurements. I wouldn't doubt if they have one that fits in stock. Finding it is the problem. lol

The crazy thing is a lot of the gasket manufacturers have the same customer service problem. They don't know measurements; they only know OEM applications. No doubt that is why their suppliers (the auto parts stores) are also clueless. What a mess.

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
In the 90's I bought a fully built high performance 383 stroker for my truck. I tried to buy a new 100a alternator for it at a NAPA store. What a PITA!! "Yes, the truck is an '82 C20 with a 4 speed. Yes, the motor is a '92 383 with a 4 barrel carb. No its not a f-ing MOPAR engine it an f-ing Chevy with a four bolt main! Just bring me a Chevy 100amp alternator for a '86 350 with auto trans and a 2 barrel carb" That really fucked with his head! Most parts guys don't know jack shit about anything.
Sponsored