OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
'L" is for the MY. in this case a 2020. "K" is 2019
Ah decent so it wasn't sitting around too long in the dealers compound then, it's got the newest sync in it so I was fairly confident that it was pretty new.

Added you to the owner's registry list in the Bullitt section.
Oh ok where's that?

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
My quiet start is hit and miss, 7-8 times out of 10 it starts up in normal mode and I have to switch it to quiet mode after start up, my landlord loves it when I’m heading out to Cars & Coffee at 7.30am on a Sunday morning!

Sponsored

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
My quiet start is hit and miss, 7-8 times out of 10 it starts up in normal mode and I have to switch it to quiet mode after start up, my landlord loves it when I’m heading out to Cars & Coffee at 7.30am on a Sunday morning!
Haha my neighbours are used to my Focus RS with aftermarket exhaust on it so this it quieter for them, one set of them that I didn't really speak to anyway completely stopped speaking to me and then when I got my daily driver and it was the one starting at 6:30 in the morning they started saying hi again as they walked past instead of just ignoring me :giggle: They're still speaking to me now so the Stang must be quieter so everyone wins in this situation and I've not used the quiet start yet (forgot it had it if I'm honest :blush:)

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
nice :D I'm hoping to head up your way once the lockdown is over and get some HIghland miles on the GT :handsinair:

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
nice :D I'm hoping to head up your way once the lockdown is over and get some HIghland miles on the GT :handsinair:
I'll end up doing the NC500 in mine once everything calms down, done it in the RS but didn't leave enough time each day to stop and explore as much as I wanted so I'll do it over a longer time this year :thumbsup:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I'll end up doing the NC500 in mine once everything calms down, done it in the RS but didn't leave enough time each day to stop and explore as much as I wanted so I'll do it over a longer time this year :thumbsup:
Usually go up west coast every year and across Durness way. Did NC500 last year (not in the stang) and we had an overnight near Thurso, Ullapool and Applecross. Stunning weather, it was amazing and plenty of time to stop and wander the countless beaches.

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Usually go up west coast every year and across Durness way. Did NC500 last year (not in the stang) and we had an overnight near Thurso, Ullapool and Applecross. Stunning weather, it was amazing and plenty of time to stop and wander the countless beaches.
Just need to get lucky with the weather when you go, done it in 2018 last and it was scorching :sun:

Need to take it to Germany as well for a bit of Autobahn fun and a bit of time at the ring :rockon:

Sponsored