Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Does anyone know which other incentives you can get ON TOP of the 84 months? I’m working with a dealer right now and they said you get no other incentives if you choose the 84 months.

Is this true?
Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Does anyone know which other incentives you can get ON TOP of the 84 months? I’m working with a dealer right now and they said you get no other incentives if you choose the 84 months.

Is this true?
technically, nothing... they say perfectly clear they can't combine promotions... but, they can match whatever for is offering if they really want to make the deal happen... play hard ball with them

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
technically, nothing... they say perfectly clear they can't combine promotions... but, they can match whatever for is offering if they really want to make the deal happen... play hard ball with them
yeah, the special financing ends April 11. If they still have the car on that last day, they will be desperate to sell it.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
yeah, the special financing ends April 11. If they still have the car on that last day, they will be desperate to sell it.
With the way things are going, the next special deal will be 0% for 30 yrs. I personally know 5 people who have been laid off or their companies have folded completely.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
With the way things are going, the next special deal will be 0% for 30 yrs. I personally know 5 people who have been laid off or their companies have folded completely.
Yeah, very likely to be more deals coming. But not sure how much better it can get. If they still have their 2019's near the end of this deal, that means they will have to really deal to get rid of them.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
one ford guy that is looking for a car for me just told me: tomorrow all the incentive will change and the 0/84 will be also for the 2020... i don't know if this is true or not.. tomorrow we'll see lol

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
one ford guy that is looking for a car for me just told me: tomorrow all the incentive will change and the 0/84 will be also for the 2020... i don't know if this is true or not.. tomorrow we'll see lol
That will be awesome for two reasons...1) the obvious, but 2) you would have a reliable source! My understanding is that they keep that shit under a tight lid!

jbryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Possible 2019 GT PP1 or PP2
One dealer I'm working with in FL told me yesterday that they would find out this week. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. I hope so as that will open up more 400A, 10A, Magneride, Active Exhaust cars for me to negotiate on.

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
I bought a '19 this evening with the 0% interest. As others have said no incentives included with that financing, only dealer discount.

Super stoked to be back in a Mustang GT after 6 years of conservative FWD platforms.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I bought a '19 this evening with the 0% interest. As others have said no incentives included with that financing, only dealer discount.

Super stoked to be back in a Mustang GT after 6 years of conservative FWD platforms.
Congrats on the new Stang. Please post some pics and give us details.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150

Is this true?
That's typical - it's what you hear from every dealer. However - it also isn't true and all dependent how willing they are to sell the car. I bought the truck at 0/72 and $10k under MSRP (which was $62k) - and of course the rules were that no incentives with 0% financing. I also bought 2020 Elantra in January at 0/72 and 3k under sticker (same rules - theoretically).

Having said that - dealers may not be willing to let Mustangs go if the don't have too many and think someone will buy at MSRP and 0/84. Also, don't believe the nonsense of - they will sell you the car at the last of the financing. There may be more desperate right now, but it is not a given by any means.

MX Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From point "A" to point "B"
I was going through the process of looking at a '19 and I have Fords A-plan. In "normal" circumstances the A-plan gives a good deal plus all incentives, but APR % is dependent on credit. With this now, I can still use my A-plan for the price of the car, but I don't get any additional incentives, just the 0% for 84.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I was going through the process of looking at a '19 and I have Fords A-plan. In "normal" circumstances the A-plan gives a good deal plus all incentives, but APR % is dependent on credit. With this now, I can still use my A-plan for the price of the car, but I don't get any additional incentives, just the 0% for 84.
As we are in far from normal circumstances you might/should be able to do better than “A” plan. Try to negotiate a better deal.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every single car that i'm interested get sold in no time... apparently, big dealerships are not that desperate to sell the mustang on crazy prices... people are buying the top dogs... PP, A10, 401, V8... the other cars available are the lesser models... :crying:
Sponsored