2018 Ecoboost
Raptor > REBEL > Bighorn > F150 XLT
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
OP,...did you decide on a truck or are you holding out because of the economical downfall that we're in?

OP
OP
Louk

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
OP,...did you decide on a truck or are you holding out because of the economical downfall that we're in?
Somewhat decided yes.
After spending more seat time in a rebel and a few other trim models i just like the ford more. I still have a couple of months left on my current lease so it will either be lease another xlt since the deals on them are stupid good (thank you A-plan and Michigan lease rebates) or if i by chance find the perfect raptor for a reasonable price pick that up.
The rebel is good dont get me wrong but it didnt exactly give me the "fizz" the way the raptor does. driving the rebel felt the same as driving my current Special edition, not bad but not like you are in a different class like the raptor is.
Thank you all for the input as always this forum delivers with plenty of different aspects to consider.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Somewhat decided yes.
After spending more seat time in a rebel and a few other trim models i just like the ford more. I still have a couple of months left on my current lease so it will either be lease another xlt since the deals on them are stupid good (thank you A-plan and Michigan lease rebates) or if i by chance find the perfect raptor for a reasonable price pick that up.
The rebel is good dont get me wrong but it didnt exactly give me the "fizz" the way the raptor does. driving the rebel felt the same as driving my current Special edition, not bad but not like you are in a different class like the raptor is.
Thank you all for the input as always this forum delivers with plenty of different aspects to consider.
Awesome man.
I like the Raptor too, but I haven't driven either one of the vehicles you are considering. I do have a '16 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb though and I like it a lot. (I had the MDS system and the no power button/knob for the radio, which is really, really stupid. lol) I had a '05 Ram Daytona 4X4, rcsb as my daily driver prior to that.
Good luck and keep us posted!

OP
OP
Louk

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Awesome man.
I like the Raptor too, but I haven't driven either one of the vehicles you are considering. I do have a '16 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb though and I like it a lot. (I had the MDS system and the no power button/knob for the radio, which is really, really stupid. lol) I had a '05 Ram Daytona 4X4, rcsb as my daily driver prior to that.
Good luck and keep us posted!
well i did it, i found one that had everything i wanted and the previous owner had done every cosmetic/ lighting upgrade i would have done.
the dealer was already low on the price and being as today was not only the last day of the month but also the quarter they were willing to make a deal.
I offered them what i felt to be to low ( thinking they would counter and we could meet in the middle) and the accepted it!
28k miles on her and couldnt be happier
btw that light bar is holy %$@& bright!
IMG_2339.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
well i did it, i found one that had everything i wanted and the previous owner had done every cosmetic/ lighting upgrade i would have done.
the dealer was already low on the price and being as today was not only the last day of the month but also the quarter they were willing to make a deal.
I offered them what i felt to be to low ( thinking they would counter and we could meet in the middle) and the accepted it!
28k miles on her and couldnt be happier
btw that light bar is holy %$@& bright!
IMG_2339.jpg
That is AWESOME man. Truck looks beastly!
Congrats and enjoy!
Sponsored