Sponsored

The HULK Is For Sale StangMode GT500 on Ebay

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Definitely a stunt, there will be a video out on it soon. Feel free to click on the bait...lol
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
ddint he state its just for the views and price is high hoping fo a easterner baller to pay up? I know lots of people that have had oil $ buy their record holding cars and shipped across the ocean.. its a big world out there..

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
If this is Legit and not a PR stunt I give him credit. He has a family and the GT500 is a toy. If finances are becoming an issue the very first thing you should be doing is eliminating any toys that have a financial impact on the monthly budget. I feel if this business shutdown continues we will see many of these vehicles going up for sale. As a small business owner I have watched my business drop off nearly 80% in the last 30-days, I need to pay attention to my finances as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
ddint he state its just for the views and price is high hoping fo a easterner baller to pay up? I know lots of people that have had oil $ buy their record holding cars and shipped across the ocean.. its a big world out there..
Pretty much.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Well said, NM.

As for SM, I think the jury is still out. I only watched maybe a total of thirty seconds of that clip but someone else implied that SM said somewhere in the forest of words that it was for PR and that's why the price is so high.

I don't know what is or isn't true but if he did make a similar statement, then I think it's in poor taste. OTOH, if as you stated, he's setting financial priorities, my hat's off to him.

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
Well said, NM.

As for SM, I think the jury is still out. I only watched maybe a total of thirty seconds of that clip but someone else implied that SM said somewhere in the forest of words that it was for PR and that's why the price is so high.

I don't know what is or isn't true but if he did make a similar statement, then I think it's in poor taste. OTOH, if as you stated, he's setting financial priorities, my hat's off to him.
He posted a video explaining it’s basically a stunt but if someone is willing to cough up 100k on his car, he’ll sell it, pocket some money and probably just buy another for less.

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do whatcha like. None of us will turn down extra money/bailout.
Sponsored