Sponsored

The 500 broke!?

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
I was also wondering today about this. I’m thinking the silence is not good news.
Could be, I’d bet it just slow to get cars diagnosed and fixed right now with so many people laid off.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
To be fair, dealers are notoriously slow paced, even if it is the most expensive car thats come across their lot

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
lack of information always leads to greater conjecture. Hope all is resolved and the car and owner are back together.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Sounds like a security issue to me

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The fact its been a week, wth no updates, has me believing the worst. Sorry man

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
The fact its been a week, wth no updates, has me believing the worst. Sorry man
Nah, It's going to be something simple. Fuel delivery issue, security/key communication issue, sensor issue etc. Dealership techs haven't had nearly enough time with the GT500. As long as there was oil in the motor, I vote for optimism.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Remember this thread and popped in to see if there's any updates - I guess not!

Nah, It's going to be something simple. Fuel delivery issue, security/key communication issue, sensor issue etc. Dealership techs haven't had nearly enough time with the GT500. As long as there was oil in the motor, I vote for optimism.
Yeah, I wasn't quite clear on the behavior, like it was running shut off, and then it wouldn't turn over / turn on (like interior displays) - or it would turn over but not start (seems like the former if they thought of trying to jump it, unless they thought maybe the battery was just low).

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Its possible that the charging system wasn't operating normally. I wouldn't think it would have a bad battery being so new. Maybe the alternator wasn't charging and it finally ran out of juice on the battery, Although I would expect the battery light to have been on before that, and OP says no lights or codes

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Hey JB...I am assuming you are still in Fort Myers. Any updates on your car? What dealer did you take it to for service? I am assuming Galloway...which has a respectable service department.

Inquiring minds want to know....:sunglasses:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Hey JB...I am assuming you are still in Fort Myers. Any updates on your car? What dealer did you take it to for service? I am assuming Galloway...which has a respectable service department.

Inquiring minds want to know....:sunglasses:
The state was just put in "shelter in place". I'm not sure if the dealership will be open.

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The state was just put in "shelter in place". I'm not sure if the dealership will be open.
Yes. The Gov gave the order this afternoon effective midnight tomorrow. Although enforcement will be soft, he is following federal suit.

Sadly, I have predicted for over a week now that Florida will be #3 in the nation in confirmed cases by April 15th. I hope not, but I am tracking the data and it is not looking good.

upload_2020-4-2_0-1-54.png

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Yes. The Gov gave the order this afternoon effective midnight tomorrow. Although enforcement will be soft, he is following federal suit.

Sadly, I have predicted for over a week now that Florida will be #3 in the nation in confirmed cases by April 15th. I hope not, but I am tracking the data and it is not looking good.

Boy oh boy.... dont even get me started. These politicians doing what they need to do to get re-elected.

I would re-elect someone for doing the right thing as opposed to what I have seen so far.

Horrible decisions that will be historical blunders. Desantis is an idiot.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

Central Fl has been in "shelter in place" for 2 weeks now.

Glad governor finally made it state wide.

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Central Fl has been in "shelter in place" for 2 weeks now.

Glad governor finally made it state wide.
Agreed...you near Orlando? I live out in Winter Garden.
Sponsored