Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Original question, not yet for me. I could care less about all the political b.s. The ventilators issue if it truely is or just a political stunt? I’m not sure. The number of other things trying to kill me are more concerning. Considering we have 4.6 million people in La.
622DCE77-80DC-45A2-AED3-EA61003EEDCB.png
EFD05805-101E-4953-8DE5-EA74209A4AFB.png
Covid-19 takes all those conditions, except accidents and says, turn up the volume NOW.
Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Completely disagree with your assessment - never as simple as one side was wrong, other right. Political thinking ignores the gray in life - every thing is black and white. It's valid to assess and criticize individuals, as I have with Trump, but it's not helpful to generalize that assessment to half of the government or population for that matter. I'll leave it at that.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Well, here's a bright spot out of this whole mess. While the auto industry is pretty much shut down, Mustang Mach E continues to gallop along.... https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/30/ford-mustang-mach-e-development-home/
And here I thought the bright spot was that you were all well enough to post on our forum...

While not as affected as most on here, being that I'm traveling for work for a year+, I spent my lunch hour just staring longingly at my mustang picture on my work desktop background.

I will say it's refreshing to see the battles for beliefs, although heated at times, are still mostly civil and at least come across to me that beers will still be shared by all. Being that I'm very non political (I did vote last term!) I'm just taking it all in from both R and D. Hard for me because I believe they're all crazy, conniving, selfish, crooks. But it's what we've got. When I was 18 and owned a POS Honda, I still drove the piss out of it because it's what I had. When asked if I'm either or, I really can't answer. Being that I work close to the army and I like guns and freedom, maybe Republican? I prefer to walk softly with a big stick though, gentle yet nobody will walk all over me. Maybe that answers it for some of you lol.

As far as the virus goes, I think it's been around for years and many have had it but because it was nameless, it was no big deal. Just the virus that's "going around". We simply wont know till it's over and too late to do anything about. There will be insta Billionaires from playing the stock market game I'm sure. Overall change to the peons like me, minimal.

Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude give a rest geez. I was trying to be neutral and unifying.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was referring to my last post, you know the one that said I regret my contributions to petty political bickering in a time when we should be unifying not dividing. But you are completely missing the point and continuing with dems this and liberals that. You just can’t stop. Sad really. Well enjoy - you win the Internet today. Yay you!

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See, I don’t think in Republicans versus Democrats. Look through all of my posts. Find me the word Republican or Democrat in any of them. There are Republicans doing good things during this crisis, as well as Democrats. I am not so naïve as to categorize all Democrats and Republicans into one group and saying one or the other is wrong. My problem has and always will be Trump, regardless of what party he is. You can continue simplifying things into Democrat versus Republican, I have no interest in that. So keep on posting I will stop because I’m not interested in talking about Democrats and Republicans. And I don’t need you to tell me what this is about. I’m a healthcare worker risking my health and my families’ every day to take care of patients. So don’t preach to me about what it’s about.

I won’t waste another syllable on you. Best wishes for your continued health and safety.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
It is so frustrating that people do not understand what social distance is. I work for a big manufacturer that builds ventilators and most of the people do not realize how serious this shit it. Yesterday while I was fixing an equipment someone came up next me and the dude started to cough right on my face. I got so mad and started yelling at him and he got upset not because of what he did but because I yelled at him. He than complaint about me to the management ( I could care less) and I explained the situation and he got a warning.

People at my work are huging each other, whispering in each other's ears and so on. They could care less about them self or anyone else.

I wear a face mask at work to protect myself from idiots and one person asked me why I was wearing a mask. I told him you don't watch the news and not aware about the crises we are in? He than tells me all of the report about people getting sick and dying are false. Afterwards he tells me how many people that I personally know that got sick or died? I looked at him and wanted to punch him in his fucking ear .

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
So typically 20,000 Americans die from the flu every year and so far 3,000 have died from Covid 19. Hopefully it won't end up being as bad as some people are saying.
Sponsored