Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
i explained to him the kits came from Roush warehouse’s and not Beefcake so he said there were probably a few older P2 that got shipped (No Harness)

I still want better info

HELLO MR. ROUSH TECH?????

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
At the end of the day, I doubt if that sensor makes any difference at all. We may never know precisely why they started using....or why they stopped using it.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
At the end of the day, I doubt if that sensor makes any difference at all. We may never know precisely why they started using....or why they stopped using it.
I’m hard headed and I spent $$$$ on their kit, I wanna know :rockon:

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I agree 100%. I want to know, too. My concern is that Roush techs are not always forthcoming with info and we may get different answers depending on who answers the question.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I agree 100%. I want to know, too. My concern is that Roush techs are not always forthcoming with info and we may get different answers depending on who answers the question.
It is a bit frustrating

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I agree guys!!!
I want to know as well.

Sweitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Big social distancing guideline compliant car meet down here last night. Some ridiculous cars showed up. Got my ass handed to me a few times. A couple GTRs showed up and cleaned house. Made me feel like a had a Hyundai Veloster. Here's an inside view of one of the GTRs.. No video evidence of the ass kickings I got but they were rather thorough.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Big social distancing guideline compliant car meet down here last night. Some ridiculous cars showed up. Got my ass handed to me a few times. A couple ridiculous GTRs showed up and cleaned house. Made me feel like a had a Hyundai Veloster. Here's an inside view of one of the GTRs.. No video evidence of the ass kickings I got but they were rather thorough.
Awd on the street is hard to beat unless the rwd car is packing bigs & littles. Rolls are the only way to even it up a tad.

Sweitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Awd on the street is hard to beat unless the rwd car is packing bigs & littles. Rolls are the only way to even it up a tad.
Yeah, it looks like the losing car in this race might have even spun all 4 from the 60 roll. It started pulling at the end pretty hard. 60 to 170 went by pretty damn fast. Definitely a whole different level than our 700ish hp.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
1800-2000 hp gt-r’s are more common these days. Electric will blow all this gas stuff out of the water in the future. Remember afx ho slot cars....?

Sweitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
1800-2000 hp gt-r’s are more common these days. Electric will blow all this gas stuff out of the water in the future. Remember afx ho slot cars....?
You're gonna add another 100 pages to this thread with the electric car talk and all the old timers in here. But yeah all of our days are numbered. I have a buddy with a top of the line model S and it's pretty "ludicrous" already.. It will be interesting to see what it's like in another decade or so.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ok I got the answer.
Roush tech hit me up this morning :like:

Here’s what the sensor does

If ANYONE wants one that didn’t get one, just call Roush 800-597-6874 but remember with the virus it could take some thine for delivery
B3C19F20-99F3-4421-B018-F854770E636A.jpeg

So it does control IC pump function, and fans too. If Bruce has his instruction book it would be interesting to see if the harness is mentioned?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Ok I got the answer.
Roush tech hit me up this morning :like:
Here’s what the sensor does
If ANYONE wants one that didn’t get one, just call Roush 800-597-6874 but remember with the virus it could take some thine for delivery
B3C19F20-99F3-4421-B018-F854770E636A.jpeg

So it does control IC pump function, and fans too. If Bruce has his instruction book it would be interesting to see if the harness is mentioned?
Awesome. Thanks for posting Joel.
So, quick question. So, I "assume" all the new LTRs have the port for that harness?