Sponsored

Alignment suggestions for the Tacoma area?

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
So I got a set of Steeda sport lowering springs, 1" all around that I'm planning on throwing on soon as I can get to the auto hobby shop on McChord. I've lowered a few cars over the years and had all of my tire/alignment work done at Firestone, never had any issues. I was wondering if there is anything I gotta look out for or any local places in the South Sound area that yous would reccommend. I've always went with Firestone cause it was just convenient, working on base and being able to drop my car off in the morning and picking it up at lunch, but if theres any special things that make this car a bit more advanced, well, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

chedder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2017 Raptor SC, 2016 custom crew cab
So I got a set of Steeda sport lowering springs, 1" all around that I'm planning on throwing on soon as I can get to the auto hobby shop on McChord. I've lowered a few cars over the years and had all of my tire/alignment work done at Firestone, never had any issues. I was wondering if there is anything I gotta look out for or any local places in the South Sound area that yous would reccommend. I've always went with Firestone cause it was just convenient, working on base and being able to drop my car off in the morning and picking it up at lunch, but if theres any special things that make this car a bit more advanced, well, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Only shops in Seattle/Bellevue area are recommended. TruLine, Bellevue; 425 Motorsports, Bellevue. You could try The Mustand Shop in Auburn though

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Pardon the thread necromancy but I am picking up where our good friend here has left off. I will be installing springs, dampers, and rear mounts soon and need a good alignment shop that preferably can clock my bushings as well. As far as I can tell, of the 2 places recommended above, only Tru Line is still in business. There is a 425 Motorsports in Kirkland but doesn’t look like they do alignments from their site.

Tim, who did you end up using? We’re you happy with your experience? Did they provide you an alignment spec report? Did you have them clock your bushings?

I’m in the Puyallup/Tacoma area as well. Any other recommendations for a good shop? I’m happy to drive to Bellevue for good work but figured I would ask.

Thank you to anyone for any wisdom they can share!

SUPERFUZZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Excursion, 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200
T&T tire factory on South Tacoma Way is good for alignments. My dad is SUPER picky and takes his classic Mini there.
Sponsored