Sponsored

Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter for 2017 MT82 PP1

blakesawyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I have a manual 2017 GT PP1 and looking to get a new shifter. I've been reading up on Ford Performance, MGW, Barton and Steeda

After searching, I'm 100% not going with Ford Performance. I don't like the look of the MGW after install and the Barton had some mixed reviews. This all pointed at the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. So many good reviews and not many bad. I may not be getting the best overall quality but it seems the Steeda is most consistent. Its my daily and I like to get on it from time to time

Anyone have experience with the Steeda?
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I've had the Steeda Tri-Ax race in mine as soon as they came out with them and never had an issue with it. It's definitely a shorter throw than the stock shifter, but the feel is much nicer (to me).

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I personally prefer Hurst, but I've had them on all my Mustangs so its personal preference to most

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I have a manual 2017 GT PP1 and looking to get a new shifter. I've been reading up on Ford Performance, MGW, Barton and Steeda

After searching, I'm 100% not going with Ford Performance. I don't like the look of the MGW after install and the Barton had some mixed reviews. This all pointed at the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. So many good reviews and not many bad. I may not be getting the best overall quality but it seems the Steeda is most consistent. Its my daily and I like to get on it from time to time

Anyone have experience with the Steeda?
Hello Blake,

The Steeda Tri-Ax is street & race proven - we also use it exclusively on our Steeda Performance Vehicles (including the McQueen Edition).

Send me your contact info & I can put you in contact with some of the staff that runs it on their S550 - they can help answer any questions you may have.

Some more for your research ...

jasduke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package PP-3
I have had one for a while now. Change out the trans fluid and the clutch line as well, then enjoy.

71Rcode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP 6-speed base
I've been researching shifters for my '17 PP GT as well. I settled on the Steeda tri ax street shifter and about to order one. Just so many positive reviews and videos out there on it.
Sponsored