scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $1.97 for Premium at a Shell station today. Awesome. I work in Oil & Gas. We are losing money on every barrel of crude we run right now.
Yeah, that's the side I don't like. I certainly don't want to see people out of work, nor do I look forward to the fallout that comes from this all down the road.

ABPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP2
Yeah, that's the side I don't like. I certainly don't want to see people out of work, nor do I look forward to the fallout that comes from this all down the road.
I agree as a oil and gas worker I wanna see our economy recover but we need to take care of getting this under control

mmff88gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
On Wednesday, it was so nice that my wife and I got to go about 100 miles up and down the two-laners that follow along the Maumee River flowing into Lake Erie with the convertible top down. I got to extensively test the stability of my recent Audi A4 wind deflector installation per this thread:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/convertible-windscreen-alternative-courtesy-of-audi.106020/

No issues at a variety of speeds. We stayed comfortable and could talk easily. It's the best way to safely spend time out and about while socially separating from others.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Oh that is so bad...but I did have to smile.

The upshot is I donā€™t think cops want to pull over anyone unless they REALLY have to.

Just start coughing a lot as they approach your window!

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Was on the NYS Thruway Friday nite for 2 hours. Iā€™m a Healthcare worker and a friend said they had a couple N95 masks for me so off I went.

Scariest ride ever people where driving like maniacs. At one point 2 big trucks where blocking the left and right lane for about 2 minutes doing 70mph . People where passing them on the grass it was insane. Felt like the world was coming to an end.

On the way back I decided to do 110 mph. Why not right ? Iā€™ve never had the car past 80mph so I was curious. Car rode nice :)

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my 19 A10 yesterday, and of course, had to take it out for a spin this morning. I put it in S+ after a little while when entering an on-ramp to the highway. Holy mother does it rip! I mean.. I know these things are fast, but was a little surprised honestly. LOL

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
At one point 2 big trucks where blocking the left and right lane for about 2 minutes doing 70mph . People where passing them on the grass it was insane. Felt like the world was coming to an end. /QUOTE]

Normal for the NYS Thruway. Lucky it was two minutes trucks were blocking both lanes.

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I just got my 19 A10 yesterday, and of course, had to take it out for a spin this morning. I put it in S+ after a little while when entering an on-ramp to the highway. Holy mother does it rip! I mean.. I know these things are fast, but was a little surprised honestly. LOL
get a tune, slap e85 in it and enjoy!

Sponsored

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
I picked up my 19 GT A10 PP1 w/Magneride last Monday(with 12 miles on the odometer)at 6pm and as of noon today, I'm at 1000 miles. :like:
I didn't drive it Wednesday or Thursday either. :flag:
20200324_154538.jpg

OP
OP
Little Guy

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I picked up my 19 GT A10 PP1 w/Magneride last Monday(with 12 miles on the odometer)at 6pm and as of noon today, I'm at 1000 miles. :like:
20200324_154538.jpg
Looks good, Congratulations on 5he new ride.

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't been able to hit the track lately, so I went out the other morning on a run to the desert through the mountains while it was still in track form. Warmed up the brakes and tires leading up to it, dialed in the pressures and gave it hell. It was glorious and totally illegal had it not been in Mexico.

upload_2020-3-29_21-49-42.png

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
20200324_154538.jpg
Lovely colour. I'm partial to dark blue cars, and when I see the beautiful Kona Blue in pictures I feel like kicking myself for not choosing it. The dealer had no colour samples to show me, and his description of the Kona Blue sounded like "just a bit darker than Velocity Blue, but not by much". I happened to know Velocity Blue, because they used to have one in the showroom some time ago, and it was much too bright and conspicuous for my taste. I wanted a dark blue, but if Kona Blue was going to be "just a bit" darker than Velocity, then I thought I'd better not take any chances, so in the end I ordered the car in Red Hot Metallic.
I like a dark red on a car, I'm OK with my choice, but I still feel a bit of envy when I see a photo of a Kona Blue. Especially when I try to visualize it in white stripes. :inlove:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did a good few hours yesterday though I manage to scratch my just bought new wheel :( Need to be more careful with this car.
Sponsored