Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
I finally received my new babies today. Waiting now for the tires....In the meantime i will be coating them with IGL Wheel Coat.
Vossen.jpg
Vossen4.jpg
This morning i did my test fitting at least for the rear and i think i am good to fo there. I assume that the front should be good also so i am not going to test fit them until i get the tires. Sorry but my other Baby Nissan 350Z 2004 got in the pic. Jajajaajja

Also started the IGL Coating.
Test Fit 2.jpg
Test Fit 1.jpg
Vossen2.jpg
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
This morning i did my test fitting at least for the rear and i think i am good to fo there. I assume that the front should be good also so i am not going to test fit them until i get the tires. Sorry but my other Baby Nissan 350Z 2004 got in the pic. Jajajaajja

Test Fit 2.jpg
Test Fit 1.jpg
Vossen2.jpg
Your car looks like itā€™s a PP1 from the rear spoiler. If so make sure the front wheels clear the Brembo calipers. Most places wont take the wheels back once tires are mounted on the wheels.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
If they work, it is going to look beautiful.

Test Fit 2.jpg
Test Fit 1.jpg
Vossen2.jpg

Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Forgestar wheels and Nitto tires...much better than the PP1 stockers!!!
IMG_5688.JPG
What size & offset FS wheels and tires please? Had those on my S60 for a while, love the nice simple 5 spoke design.
TIA. Jim

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Velossa Tech Big Mouth but am still very skeptical that water won't be an issue.
Do it I say. Look where the Velossa is. Quite a bit below the actual intake. No way it's getting sucked all the way up against gravity, past the filter, and into the engine. Plus EVEN if anything made it that far, it'd be nothing but a mist by the time it entered the combustion chambers and there are actual water injection kits that PURPOSELY spray a mist of water to reduce charge temps.

I love mine. Cooler air sooner is always a good thing.

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Your car looks like itā€™s a PP1 from the rear spoiler. If so make sure the front wheels clear the Brembo calipers. Most places wont take the wheels back once tires are mounted on the wheels.
Yes correct it is a PP1. Perfect. Thanks for the advise. I will try them tomorrow.

Looks good! :like:
Thanks.....

If they work, it is going to look beautiful.
Thanks. Will post pics as soon as my tires come in.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Removed the emblems. I forgot about the 2 holes when I was putting together my custom emblems........looks like they just might barely cover those holes. I'll find out tomorrow. just finishing clear coating them and will put them on tomorrow.
Removed Badges 29 Mar 2020.jpg

Mrummel1989

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
B69F2F5F-D6EF-47F9-9F53-91D5D1933092.jpeg
I put the Ford Performance Street X lowering springs on my ā€˜18 PP1.

Havenā€™t testing and handled but I did get on the brakes hard from 45 mph and nose dive already eliminated. Love the look!