• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2016 GT350 Track Pack For Sale by Original, 3,945 miles

JHP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Oxford White w/ Blue over the top stripes.
Options - Track Pack, 36,000 mile Ford extended warranty through 1-30-2022
The Track Package has Recaro Seats, MagneRide adjustable shocks, and heavy-duty front springs as well as coolers for the engine oil, transmission, and differential; a strut-tower brace; and a larger rear decklid spoiler.
Miles – 3,945
Ordered from Watson Quality Ford October 2015, received January 2016
Broken in properly: held under 4,000 rpm for 500 miles, under 5,000 rpm for 1,000 miles.
Stored in centrally heated and cooled garage, never wrecked, no snow. Cosmetics are excellent inside and out.
Service History – oil changed every 1,000 miles, BG Syncro Shift II synthetic transmission and BG Ultra Guard synthetic rear diff fluid.
Tires – Original Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 295/35ZR/19 front & 305/35ZR/19 rear, in great shape
Ford
1.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg
IMG_2957.jpg
IMG_2958.jpg
IMG_2959(1).jpg
IMG_2961(1).jpg
IMG_2963(1).jpg
IMG_2965(1).jpg
IMG_2966(1).jpg
IMG_2968(1).jpg
IMG_2974(1).jpg
IMG_2971(1).jpg
IMG_2972(1).jpg
IMG_2955.jpg
Performance front/rear alignment, BMR camber bolts in front to achieve needed negative camber
Modifications - Ford Performance air-oil separator, Front tow hook from Rocket Science Racing, Ford Performance Car Cover, Shifteck stainless steel resonator delete x-pipe, G-loc brake pads front and rear, Caliperfexion front caliper stainless steel studs, titanium brake shims, Schroth Quickfit Pro (blue) 4 Point harnesses, Auto-Blip, DSC-Sport shock controller. Have all stock parts, mods are easily reversed.
Have window sticker, oil filter wrench kit.
Radio has never been listened to. Engine sounds are sufficient entertainment any driving occasion.
Price reduced to $46,000 call Jeff Peoples 601-397-2452
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

JHP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Oxford White w/ Blue over the top stripes.
Options - Track Pack, 36,000 mile Ford extended warranty through 1-30-2022
The Track Package has Recaro Seats, MagneRide adjustable shocks, and heavy-duty front springs as well as coolers for the engine oil, transmission, and differential; a strut-tower brace; and a larger rear decklid spoiler.
Miles – 3,945
Ordered from Watson Quality Ford October 2015, received January 2016
Broken in properly: held under 4,000 rpm for 500 miles, under 5,000 rpm for 1,000 miles.
Stored in centrally heated and cooled garage, never wrecked, no snow. Cosmetics are excellent inside and out.
Service History – oil changed every 1,000 miles, BG Syncro Shift II synthetic transmission and BG Ultra Guard synthetic rear diff fluid.
Tires – Original Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 295/35ZR/19 front & 305/35ZR/19 rear, in great shape
Ford
1.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg
IMG_2957.jpg
IMG_2958.jpg
IMG_2959(1).jpg
IMG_2961(1).jpg
IMG_2963(1).jpg
IMG_2965(1).jpg
IMG_2966(1).jpg
IMG_2968(1).jpg
IMG_2974(1).jpg
IMG_2971(1).jpg
IMG_2972(1).jpg
IMG_2955.jpg
Performance front/rear alignment, BMR camber bolts in front to achieve needed negative camber
Modifications - Ford Performance air-oil separator, Front tow hook from Rocket Science Racing, Ford Performance Car Cover, Shifteck stainless steel resonator delete x-pipe, G-loc brake pads front and rear, Caliperfexion front caliper stainless steel studs, titanium brake shims, Schroth Quickfit Pro (blue) 4 Point harnesses, Auto-Blip, DSC-Sport shock controller. Have all stock parts, mods are easily reversed.
Have window sticker, oil filter wrench kit.
Radio has never been listened to. Engine sounds are sufficient entertainment any driving occasion.
$49,000 call Jeff Peoples 601-397-2452
Still available.

mrw3685

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Getting back in the Mustang game
Any updates? Still for sale? Had any oil use?

Sponsored

OP
OP

JHP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thanks for the inquiry. The car is still for sale. It is a beautiful 85 degrees here, so I drove it today on a parts run for the first time in a couple of months. Man, this car is fun to drive. Lots of thumbs up. Always draws comments at the auto parts stores. 4,051 miles now. I had a nice trade offer for a Cobra kit car (not for me, plus I need the garage space), and a nice offer from person on this forum that was shopping in a lower price range (higher mileage cars). We ended up a few thousand dollars apart.
The car has no oil consumption issues that i know of. That may sound odd, but since I change the oil every thousand miles, I cannot tell if it may have a tiny bit of oil use if extended out to normal intervals. The car was broken in gently, so I don't expect any issues.
Are you interested?

OP
OP

JHP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I have read many articles over the years on oil change intervals for classic cars, or any car not driven regularly. A common recommendation is to change oil once a year, regardless of mileage. There is even some heavy theory on if this should be done at the beginning of a winter hibernation, or at the end. Our winters in MS are not that harsh, so I still drive my specialty cars a little in the winter. Specialty synthetic oil manufacturers even have oils for cars that are not driven often vs cars that are raced, etc. etc. etc. I have quite a few cars that don't get driven that often, so I change the oil in them once a year. My GT350 is 4 years old, and has about 4,000 miles on it. Hence, an oil change every 1,000 miles. I have an independent automotive repair shop owner friend that owns about 20 cars. One of his favorite sayings..................oil is cheap!

OP
OP

JHP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Car is sold via FB Martketplace.

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
Came by just to say that I love your vanity plates. Glad you found a happy buyer
Sponsored