Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
You forget to add how your “leaders “ abysmal response to this crisis was caused by Obama.

I have no problem with one defending their position but not when they absolutely refuse to see the glaring shortcomings of the person they so “cultishly” - (don’t think that’s a real word ) follow , blame everyone else instead ... and are quick to label anyone who has a different position -TDS..

See it works both ways .
You obviously have no idea how the American political system works. Pork goes both ways and has for over 200 years.
https://www.salon.com/2020/03/27/mi...om-his-home-state-into-stimulus-bill_partner/

And looks what the Republicans genius’ are looking to get away with.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/ho...pa-indefinitely-suspends-environmental-rules/

And orange boy can’t even keep his own under wraps anymore.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/27/gop-charlie-baker-coronavirus-trump-151875

And the most respected person in the country and maybe the world is constantly refuting orange boy.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-fa...ly-reopen-america-during-coronavirus-pandemic
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Trump is now calling it the Corona virus after his discussion with Xi. Hopefully he will continue with it. A question was asked about any Democratic governor on top of the situation. Our governor here in Illinois along with full cooperation from the Mayor of Chicago has been on top of this with school shut downs and business shut downs and stay at home policies. As long as everyone continues to cooperate here, we may have a chance.
Yeah, notice how he only listens to his friends. Next thing you know he’s going to blame it on the Ukraine.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
That doesn't help us until November.
Welcome to the fun...we just had eight years of 0bummer. :thumbsdown:

Again, don't like it? Move to a country that you feel better aligns with your ideals. Those of us that suffered through 0bummer made it out alive...you will too.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Ah yes, I do love the people that attempt to compare Trump's response to Obamas. No amount of excuses and finger-pointing from Trump's base will be any more telling than how the market reacted.

We somehow survived the swine flu, ebola, and zika under "Obama's failed policies" without having the 2nd worst week in DOW history. Perhaps, it was the fact Trump said the situation was under control, the hype was just a hoax; waited to see the aftermath before he started to understand the situation?

Honestly, you can't compare swine flu and covid19. The key difference between the two is that the pandemic potential for swine flu was limited in part because the population was already immune to h1n1 types of flu like the swine flu. There is no immunity against covid19 in the population to anyone's knowledge.

Therefore, it has the capacity to infect 60 to 70 % of the population. If left completely unchecked the number of infected people will grow exponentially and within a very short amount of time, there will be so many infected that the healthcare system will be overwhelmed. At that point, it will no longer be mostly older people or people with pre-conditions dying but also younger healthy people that can still be treated for their pneumonia outside of intensive care settings. Covid19 has a higher death rate, spread rate, and need for hospitalization with equipment such as ventilators which are expensive and we don't have nearly enough readily available.

In the end, one president helped the people who screamed at him to show his birth certificate, while the other said "states have to be nice to me" implying they wouldn't get supplies and then went on to haggle ventilator prices. I believe anyone with a brain knows who was a better leader.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Welcome to the fun...we just had eight years of 0bummer. :thumbsdown:

Again, don't like it? Move to a country that you feel better aligns with your ideals. Those of us that suffered through 0bummer made it out alive...you will too.
Nothing more arrogant, ignorant, and unpatriotic than saying "if you don't like it, leave the country.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
The sad thing about TCS is that it is quite obvious you are a very intelligent individual and I am guessing have years of military service (based on your reference to AAR). I am sure you are well aware of the qualities of a leader (bet you have done multiple OER/NCOER’s) , yet are blind to the glaring deficiencies of the man you so blindly follow and defend .
I mean, listen to yourself “Obama’s policies slowed down trump” ??? . Obama has not been in office for 4 years yet it’s HIS policies that are obstructing your “fearless Leader “ from doing the right thing ?
Name one policy that “obstructed “ him without having to refer a right wing source spreading fake information such
as Obama” “failed ” policies in handling the HINI
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/mar/04

/facebook-posts/president-obama-declared-h1n1-public-health-emerge/

This is as false as the claim that HIS early “travel ban “ (not a ban at all ) saves thousands of lives .
https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783

What is not disputable is his initial downplaying of the seriousness of this virus (a reason we have thread with this title ) cost lives . Saying it will be down to zero from 15, or that it will be gone like a miracle by April are a few examples . Below are many more examples .
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-statements-about-the-coronavirus/

Yes, I expect leaders to give those they are leading hope but not the “false” type based on wishful thinking rather than the facts given to them by the experts .

As to “pork “ , this is clearly something done by both sides and I completely agree is inappropriate especially at this time .

I am out at this point . I am sure there is nothing I can say that will convince you... until it’s too late .Thats the biggest tragedy of a cult .

Last edited:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Better late than never , eh?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Sorry Bill, but your president is making you look like a fool. Just like everyone else who defends him.

https://apnews.com/bee00206eb3d7b8796a1947180db8c6d

By the way we know you’re not a fool by any means. Quite the opposite. We are just at the extreme ends of the dinner table.

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Nothing more arrogant, ignorant, and unpatriotic than saying "if you don't like it, leave the country.
Truth hurts sometimes.

Again, you have the following options:

Complain about it till you make everyone around you miserable including yourself (your current technique obviously).

Deal with your current situation and vote your conscious come election time and hope your candidate wins. If not you can start the process all over again for four more years.

Move to a state that shields you as much as possible from the current administration policies you disagree with.

Move to a country that you feel better suites your needs and might help your mental health.

Start a civil war and try to overthrow the current system of government and impose your own.

Or another option I did not mention that you can elaborate on.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Truth hurts sometimes.

Again, you have the following options:

Complain about it till you make everyone around you miserable including yourself (your current technique obviously).

Deal with your current situation and vote your conscious come election time and hope your candidate wins. If not you can start the process all over again for four more years.

Move to a state that shields you as much as possible from the current administration policies you disagree with.

Move to a country that you feel better suites your needs and might help your mental health.

Start a civil war and try to overthrow the current system of government and impose your own.

Or another option I did not mention that you can elaborate on.
Gosh, thanks for the advice all knowing one. Don’t know what the world would do without people like you who know exactly how we should all live our lives. Yea, I’m done, and I leave with the satisfaction that many more who have posted and liked in this thread seem to have a clearer view of what is going on than you and your fellow Always Trumpers. It heartens me to know that you are in the minority now, and your boy is going to lose in November because those with common sense who aren’t wearing political glasses can see what a disaster he is. Bye bye now, sorry to keep you from being hypnotized and brainwashed by Fox News.
Sponsored

Last edited: