• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Canada - Ontario *Sold* RideTech Coilovers $1050 + Ship

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
Ridetech Coilovers $1050+ Shipping I'm located in Canada but have a reliable Cross border shipping solution.

Nothing Blown, Nothing Seized, Revalved (Rebuilt) about 10k miles ago.

400F/ 550R springs

full.jpg

I'm moving on to a custom magnaride setup. Would do a Straight Trade for a DSC SPORT Controller
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested in hearing about the custom magnaride setup when you've got that all finished up, pretty sure it'll be pricey but sounds like a nice project.

Good luck with the sale, seems like Ridetech are some of the best.

OP
OP
Cdnspeed

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
I'm interested in hearing about the custom magnaride setup when you've got that all finished up, pretty sure it'll be pricey but sounds like a nice project.

Good luck with the sale, seems like Ridetech are some of the best.
It will be an extremely reasonable price. it is Arduino Based, I have a post in the suspension forum i haven't updated it in a couple weeks but I pretty much have the Controller completed just trying to work around some technical details

OP
OP
Cdnspeed

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
Bump

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cdnspeed

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
Will these work with factory camber plates ?
they dont work with factory camber plates but come with plates that allow adjustable caster, and they use an eccentric bolt for camber adjustment

OP
OP
Cdnspeed

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
Could be interested in some long headers in a trade

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Great deal here guys, and great guy to buy from. These dampers are really good.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cdnspeed

Cdnspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT/PP
Tax Time bump!

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
If I did not already have a set, I'd be buying these. Great buy for someone looking to take their handling to the next level.
Sponsored