Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
I took the rebates which was an additional $2,500 through Ford Motor Credit. Im at 7.2% even with stellar credit through them, but im gonna refinance in a few months anyways given the amazing rates out right now. $2,500 rebates were worth it to me because of the ability to refinance and the likelihood I won't pay the full 72 months.

Sounds like we got some pretty kick-ass deals, now is really the time to buy.
Check out Pen Fed rates!!
Sponsored

AGM2018

Check out Pen Fed rates!!

Navy Federal Credit Union is better than Pen Fed; 2.29% for a 72 month loan. Pen Fed, according to their web site, is 3.99% for 72 months. And at NFCU, if one is of a senior enlisted rank, there is an additional .50 percent off the the loan's percentage. It is difficult...very difficult..to beat NFCU on an auto loan APR.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Apple Credit Union (used to be called Fairfax County Teacher's CU) is open to a broad spectrum of members and they are better than PFCU as well. PFCU has really gone downhill over the last 10 or so years. I'm still a member, did 2 cars thru them ages ago, never a late payment but for some reason I'm blackballed - can't get a loan for love or money.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Navy Federal Credit Union is better than Pen Fed; 2.29% for a 72 month loan. Pen Fed, according to their web site, is 3.99% for 72 months. And at NFCU, if one is of a senior enlisted rank, there is an additional .50 percent off the the loan's percentage. It is difficult...very difficult..to beat NFCU on an auto loan APR.
I'd have to be military to get one at Navy Federal yeah? I don't have any family members currently who have served, nor have I personally.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 lx
I’m actually looking a 2019 GT pp2 with 301a. Sticker is at 46,715 , the best they are willing to go down to is 43,200 with the 0 percent for 84. This GT , mind you has been sitting on the lot for about a year now. I was thinking if I can get to for 40,000 before tax n title it would be a good deal

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

AGM2018

I’m actually looking a 2019 GT pp2 with 301a. Sticker is at 46,715 , the best they are willing to go down to is 43,200 with the 0 percent for 84. This GT , mind you has been sitting on the lot for about a year now. I was thinking if I can get to for 40,000 before tax n title it would be a good deal

That still seems, in my opinion, a bit high. The base 19 GT that I am currently haggling with a dealer, has a base MSRP of 42,XXX and it has been in their inventory for nearly a year. Utilizing the 0% APR for 84 months, the dealer's best offer (thus far) is $39K...all taxes and fees included. If I decline the 0% APR offer and instead use the available rebates ($4250), the dealer's best offer (again, thus far) is $34K, all taxes and fees included. If the mustang you are negotiating has been in the dealer's inventory for at/about a year, my STARTING purchase point offer would be 20% from the MSRP ($46,715 X .80 = $37,372), plus all taxes and fees. Depending on the tax rate and dealer fees where you live, I wouldn't pay more than $40K-41K for this car.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 lx
Yea I figured it was pretty high , I’m just gonna pass on it unless the cut on the price dramatically. Thanks for the quick responses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 lx
Just got pricing from Koons, they are honoring their wow price with the 0 for 84. Way better deal , when I went back to see if they other dealer would budge because they are literally 5 miles away compared to 800.
Msrp of that one was 45k, brought it down to 36. After tax n title it’s 40 otd. Great pricing !

Sponsored

AGM2018

The dealer also said, that they are basically lying you won’t get 0 percent with that deal

Your dealer is incorrect; have Koons email you a SPECIFIC price break down and a SPECIFIC "Out-The-Door" and "On-The-Road" price. If it is indeed the 40K (I think that is the price you said Koons quoted you), take a flight into Dulles Airport, which is about twenty minutes from the dealership, purchase the car and drive it home. Many people do this with the Baltimore, MD and Sterling, VA Koons' dealerships. Then...you can take it to your dealer for them to see!

SSally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
A dealer in the north suburbs of Chicago , I don’t wanna bash the dealer by giving their name
Well, they "reap what they sow". I'm looking as well. Send me a PM if you want to keep the dealer name private.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase