2019 LTH 2’ primaries with cats - impressions

BlkPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP
Yesterday I had LTH headers installed. They are 2’ primaries with catted connection pipes and I included a magnaflow H pipe for further “stealthiness”.
And I wanted to give a conclusion/review as I have not really read about them from the community...

I asked the installer— Hurricane Preformance in Jacksonville,FL to share some opinions on the quality and installation difficulty—- they said they were great quality and craftsmanship, comparable to kooks, SW and Texas speed. Install took him 4 hours and was generally surprised that 2’ primaries fit with no issues.

My impression is butt dyno feels like the car is more linear in flow. Doesn’t struggle noticeably in the higher rpm range and I can tell there’s some more HP and TQ!

Sound — Quiet!! Compared to just having and x pipe; which I had removed during the installation for the magnaflow mid pipe.

overall Id do it again with no regrets. I’ll upload some sound clips later today. I hope this helps anyone in the market or curious about LTH headers.
Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious... are you NA or have a supercharger? Those primaries are just absolutely massive.

OP
OP
BlkPP

BlkPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP
N/A but plan on going Whipple within the year...i know. Why go 2’ headers....ive had 1 7/8th on a 2010 camaro ss and now comparing I can’t feel a difference. Maybe the dyno will say I lost some hp in the mid or low. But real talk I cannot tell. I did a pull on the on-ramp to Mexico and it feels faster to me.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Lot of folks say LTH is a must for the 2018+. I'm curious if 1 7/8" is the same as 2" or if 2" does more.

Sponsored

27RED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
what brand of LTH did you go with?

OP
OP
BlkPP

BlkPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP
It was tuned...correct?
Yes it was. Already had a Lund bolt ons tune, I contacted Lund and they said I’d be good to go...but I do plan on dyno data logging to see if there’s any power to further extract.

Sponsored

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
OP, if you don't mind me asking, how much did Hurricane charge for the install?