Airlift 3P - System Won't Air Out????

Switch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
So I've had my air ride on for almost a year and probably 1k miles now. It worked fine unit the last few months where intermittently when I go to drop the car it will air down to around 40psi front and rear and say minimum height reached??? I am only running pressure and no height sensors so this baffles me. I often have to fight with it a couple of times to get it to finally drop. I have re-calibrated the system, reloaded the firmware, and still it does it. Only thing I can think is I have the setting turned on for minimum drive pressure and it thinks I am still moving??? Any advice is appreciated. Oh and here is a pic for those just reading this thinking of buying air ride. Just do it, you won't regret it!
66789772_2642596225790741_7985903190493102080_o.jpg
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
All I can think of otherwise is that you've either got a pressure sensor on its way out or there's a loose connection somewhere. Works right most of the time but not all the time is the classic definition of an 'intermittent' fault.

Glad you like your system otherwise, but would the 3P to 3H upgrade kit be of any help? I'm just throwing that out there; I personally don't have any interest in laying frame or tucking tires way up under the sheetmetal.

Norm

KRGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That used to happen to me before when I had a pressure sensor fail in the manifold.
Randomly would pop up when I was trying to park maybe when I was still in 1st gear too.
Contact Air Lift and they will ship out a replacement under warranty...awesome customer service!
Sponsored