Penny pinchers

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
So oddly enough, I called my insurance provider and had what I would describe as a perfect scenario.

Something didn’t link correctly between the new policy I added for my DD Jeep. I was paying around $200/mo for both vehicles.

I spoke to the agent and asked her to check into any discounts I was missing.

She asked if there was a reason I didn’t have both vehicles linked under the same policy. I said no, tell me more.

She comes back and says I can definitely help by linking them together - I can cover both vehicles for the same price you’re paying for the Mustang currently. AND I lowered my collision deductible!

Me = yes ma’am, sign me up!
Good for you. What mods are you going to buy with the money your saving before the wife finds out? Remember, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good for you. What mods are you going to buy with the money your saving before the wife finds out? Remember, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
I, the bumbling idiot told her first. So I shot my self in the foot on that one. Hahaha.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
There is still a chance, just spend it before she does. You've always got the forgiveness/permission thing to fall back on when you get caught. I do it all the time, and she hasn't killed me yet. Hell, that's how I bought the mustang in the first place.
Sponsored