10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

Remy_reign

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
REMY
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Base
My car is low mileage but I've had the system for almost a couple years I think. Mine was from eBay but was the exact same as the seicane at the time.
Nice! I'm thinking about going the seicane route. I'm not sure how good the px6 is but I know the tesla style is getting bad reviews of crashes
Sponsored

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 2005 F150 XLT SUPERCREW, 3000GT MITSUBISHI SL, 1975 F100 302
Vehicle Showcase
To all the owners of the 10.2, what's the update as far as reliability? I'm looking to pull the trigger on one and just plan on using it for music and GPS. No intentions on downloading all the extra apps, you guys still happy with it?
I have not had any major issues, seems to work very well. Plays DVDs, CDs. I purchased it for the GPS and bigger screen. Although hooking up was a pain, with no instructions. I deleted the running pony by mistake and still have not found out how to reload it.:like:

Remy_reign

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
REMY
Vehicle(s)
I have not had any major issues, seems to work very well. Plays DVDs, CDs. I purchased it for the GPS and bigger screen. Although hooking up was a pain, with no instructions. I deleted the running pony by mistake and still have not found out how to reload it.:like:

Ah okay, I'm glad you mentioned the gps, does this HU come with a gps built in? Or do you have to connect it to your phones hotspot or wifi for gps to operate

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ah okay, I'm glad you mentioned the gps, does this HU come with a gps built in? Or do you have to connect it to your phones hotspot or wifi for gps to operate
GPS only good for the SYGIC navigation that came installed.However there is an option to set up a hotspot ...debugging...I know nothing about. :) The unit came with two USB ports and I tether my phone to the USB with the EASY CONNECTION APP. The connection APP will allow whats on my phone to show up on the screen and I can also use the google maps when connected.

Remy_reign

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
REMY
Vehicle(s)
GPS only good for the SYGIC navigation that came installed.However there is an option to set up a hotspot ...debugging...I know nothing about. :) The unit came with two USB ports and I tether my phone to the USB with the EASY CONNECTION APP. The connection APP will allow whats on my phone to show up on the screen and I can also use the google maps when connected.

Thx m8, and just curious, is sygic good on the hu? Or is it bad enough to want a replacement. Might go the screen mirroring route myself

Sponsored

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thx m8, and just curious, is sygic good on the hu? Or is it bad enough to want a replacement. Might go the screen mirroring route myself
It is decent and seems to work fairly good.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Anyone have a shot of their customized set-up? Like a cool wallpaper they did, vinyl or even custom carbon fiber overlay?

I've been very interested in this just haven't pulled the trigger. TIA

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018 Basic PP US-Version
Also I tried pressing the talk button on the steering wheel and it triggers sync not google assistant like I said before, if you want to use Google assistant you have to press the microphone on the screen
What about the back driving camera. Can the original one be used?

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure this will help similar questions.

1. I timed about 25 seconds
2. The quality is a bit fuzzy because it is so enlarged, lines look fine.
3. I don't see any outside temp, even looking at other apps and with wifi.
4. GPS works but is a bit slow and takes time to load GUI.
5. Reception is good but i noticed it cant reach an AM station i listen to.
6. I have yet to discover a split screen function.
7. The USB drive is working for all USB media.
8. Steering wheel functions all work.
9. It is paired using the units Bluetooth and it uses its own interface, it has an address book but I don't see my contacts loaded in it.
10. I do not see any synch app that everyone is asking about but it does still pair to Synch and you can use it to take calls etc, just have to specify on the phone / device its on which Bluetooth to use.
Hi Odox,
Have you used the original backward camera?
What about the wifing fof the camera. Did you nec to change something?

Sponsored

Odox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hi Odox,
Have you used the original backward camera?
What about the wifing fof the camera. Did you nec to change something?
It was the original camera. I actually got this installed for me. From what I understand it should be plug and play? No need for new camera, if it needed wiring it was in the kit.

Trude1400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rene
Vehicle(s)
It was the original camera. I actually got this installed for me. From what I understand it should be plug and play? No need for new camera, if it needed wiring it was in the kit.
Hi ODOX;
Thank you. I have ordered the system and just lookng to adapt in addition an OTG USB hub
as I need 3 USB interfaces.

Sri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sri
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 PP
How do you make the system to shutdown once the car is shut. Mine seems like it’s off’d the system but no boot up start logo once I start the car again. Unless I remove the battery the logo appear for once only and not again. Any idea on how to fix this pls ? And where can I buy just the frame for the screen as mine is damaged.

dbeeche

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: