Sponsored

Virginia just halted non essential businesses closed for 30-60 days wow.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
MN just announced a 2-week lock-down.....

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The fact that Ford is building respirators right now and not cars should wake everybody on this forum up.
Yeah, I'll definitely ask for the Samsung-made unit. The numbers already show that I have a greater than 90% of dying if placed on a vent, I damn well don't want the Ford-made one! Even if it made sweet V8 noises on exhale.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Matt: If and when you ever need a ventilator, me thinks you won't be conscious to ask for a specific brand. Fact is, anyone dying from this damn bug would be happy these days just to get one.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fact is, anyone dying from this damn bug would be happy these days just to get one.
not at all. It means their death certificate is all but signed. It's last rites time.
I was being a little light-hearted about Samsung vs Ford.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Thank you doctor. I forgot..... Which medical school did you graduate from?
Do yourself a favor and look up what's happening at hospitals. Visit a local one, I bet they won't even let you in.

Do you think sending a hospital ship to NY is for a non issue? How about emergency production of ventilators and respirators?
show me the #s again? At some point yo uhave to realize the hysteria was started by the same people who screamed russia russia russia, ukraine and impeachment. show me the bodies. In fact, ive seen more peopel on TV that recoverd from it, telling us what to do, than there have been people who have died in total. I do not trust, rightfully, the media. If i cared to, or you all cared to, look at the #s for yourselves. Then tell me why this is so much more deadly now, than it was in 2013, or 14 or 15 etc. Or why its so much more dealdy than the seasonal influenza..

If you cared to look at it, hospitals and services are being over run, because of the HYSTERIA, not the virus.

ill gladly look at any data that shows otherwise, until then im enjoying the open roads :)

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
show me the #s again? At some point yo uhave to realize the hysteria was started by the same people who screamed russia russia russia, ukraine and impeachment. show me the bodies. In fact, ive seen more peopel on TV that recoverd from it, telling us what to do, than there have been people who have died in total. I do not trust, rightfully, the media. If i cared to, or you all cared to, look at the #s for yourselves. Then tell me why this is so much more deadly now, than it was in 2013, or 14 or 15 etc. Or why its so much more dealdy than the seasonal influenza..

If you cared to look at it, hospitals and services are being over run, because of the HYSTERIA, not the virus.

ill gladly look at any data that shows otherwise, until then im enjoying the open roads :)
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/25/dhs-briefing-nyc-morgues-near-capacity-148259

You want dead bodies?, how about morgue overflow?

You also seem to be accusing doctors of putting people on ventilators unnecessarily.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
We got the state shut down as well, but we have governmental contracts, so we have to work.
We all got personalized cards and letters to leave in our vehicles on Tuesday in case we get pulled over going into work or leaving work.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You want dead bodies?, how about morgue overflow?
a DIRECT consequence of Cuomo's pathological stupidity. When you declare "no more funerals" what did you expect to happen? Is the State going to unilaterally do an unmarked mass burial or cremation with no regard for family wishes?

Now maybe if there were several hundreds excess dying every day the State could make that call. But it wasn't debated, much less advertised. Are these bodies truly a public health hazard far beyond normal dead that they can't be turned over to the usual mortician for customary disposal? So burn them - they're beyond caring at that point. Cuomo should be forced to personally hand each urn to the grieving family with his "but public health emergency" apology.

Last edited:

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Typical of your responses. No, I'm not going to go fact check some layman's bullshit.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I never would have thought I'd see the day where shogun and voodoo were 'ol pals. The world is upside down.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Steve: I should know better but I gotta raise the bullsh*t flag on that one. Medical services are being overloaded because of sick people, not hysterical people.

Remember, this isn't the seasonal Flu for which we know a great deal. It's in the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) with the keywords being Severe and Acute. Our bodies have no immunity to this bug and if it gets a good grip on you, things can get critical quickly.

Sure there's some hysteria in the heavily-infected areas and any scare to the population always generates foolish buying sprees.

But it IS the virus, not hysteria that has us in this situation.
Sponsored