Sponsored

CannonBall Run Thought

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I loved it when someone in the original Cannonball Run movie said that mid-80’s Countach runs 220 mph....not. Lol.
You likely assumed MPH instead of KPH. It being Italian they use this thing called the metric system. 220kph = 136mph which is definitely reasonable.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I loved it when someone in the original Cannonball Run movie said that mid-80’s Countach runs 220 mph....not. Lol.
I loved it when Adrian Barbeau unzipped her skin tight jump suit to get out her license every time they got pulled over. Tara Buckman was almost as nice...nice enough that I would tell you to take your choice between the two and just leave me the 'ugly one'............back then. LOL!

Then again I wouldn't mind the well built female cop played by Valerie Perrine.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
You likely assumed MPH instead of KPH. It being Italian they use this thing called the metric system. 220kph = 136mph which is definitely reasonable.
No kidding! Big Difference. Going to have to watch this one again. The said most of the cast was high or drunk during those times. Lol.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
I’ve got a feeling someone will be making a run at the record during this quarantine. Seem like it may be a good time to be out on the road.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the record fell again in the next couple of weeks.

Sponsored