Tuner which one.

qtrmiler2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Which tune to go with,plan on drag racing 2018 mustang pp1.Ive been looking at an oz tune.But its hard to find any info on quarter mile times on youtube with any tunes.Intrested in 93 tunes and not e85 which i see alot of.Has anybody used an oz tune on the track.
Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Lund or PBD are the 2 tuners that have many good reviews. There are others but those two are the ones I keep seeing and hearing god things about.

OP
OP

qtrmiler2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Yes see that many use them,but sort of looking for more dragstrip fact info.Anderson ford,straightline,and brenspeed are in the area also.Just trying to get info on dragstrip results.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Allow me to make it clearer for you. Lund or PBD or VMP. I've dealt with all three of these tuners on my 17FI setup. Lund best overall for S550. PBD and VMP tied at a close second. As for service and follow up...Lund again 1st, VMP 2nd, and PBD 3rd. For Drive ability Lund 1st, PBD second and VMP third.

I advise you steer clear of Brand "B" as I refer to them. Past experiences with them were less than satisfactory.

More questions? GOOGLE IT. This is the second most asked wand discussed question on earth...."which exhaust" being the first. NO reason for more discussion than this as it has ALL been said 1,000,0000,0000000 thousand gazillion times already.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Exactly what ugstang said. To add, tuning is not just in quarter mile times. Drivability, reliability, etc are all also equally as important as performance. These guys have all aspects down. You will probably not see a quarter mile time difference between these guys especially on 93 octane. They will be equal.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Lund Racing and Palm Beach Dyno are industry leaders as far as tuning goes for the mustang platform. There are a lot of other great options out there as well but you will hear these names come up more often than not. Lund racing has been tuning our shop cars for quite some time including our current 1000+ rwhp 2018 Whipple car. We also have a great relationship with PBD as they are local to us. Flip a coin and you will have a good tuner that can provide you a top notch tune. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions!

Here is so more information: https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/the-tune-shop-at-lethal-performance/

header_blog_tuneshope.jpg

OP
OP

qtrmiler2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Thanks for your comments I just got to get to the track if it ever opens.Local tracks opening about a month later than normal.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I never even heard of oz tuning. I'd go with a known commodity. I use Lund and my 2015 has over 300 drag strip passes.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I think OZ tuning is popular with Ford trucks and ecoboost. Im sure they would do a fine job with a Coyote.
Sponsored