marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. Picking it up around noon tomorrow. Thanks for all your help in tracking my car Earl.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.
I didn't get much, Mark so don't hold your breath. <smiling>

SO HAPPY FOR YA, MAN! You're one of the last to "Get out of Dodge." :-)

Jostrom8021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, Rapid Red Metallic, black stripes, Silver pin stripes, 2000 GT convertible
The delivery info was sent to me by the dealer in California. It included a partial printout of "Produced" as of 3/6/2020; and a Delivery ETA of April 16-22 which is obviously out the window now. I called Tony @ Ford Performance Info line and they don't have any different info, except that he confirmed that with the closing of Flat Rock until March 30th the published delivery is not going to be accurate.
Chief Charlie,
Thanks for the information. The only thing we can do is to be patient and wait for the arrivals. I'm just glad that I was able to make changes to some investments 6 months ago. This is going to be my deposit for the Shelby. If I was to do this now, I'd be down about 20%.

So, what were you the Chief of? Fire? Police? Military rank?

Jostrom8021

Jostrom8021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, Rapid Red Metallic, black stripes, Silver pin stripes, 2000 GT convertible
Don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. Picking it up around noon tomorrow. Thanks for all your help in tracking my car Earl.
Great news!!!! Enjoy the newness of this special day.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't get much, Mark so don't hold your breath. <smiling>

SO HAPPY FOR YA, MAN! You're one of the last to "Get out of Dodge." :-)
My dealer is closed but they went down and met the truck driver delivering the car yesterday and today they are meeting me at noon just to finalize the paperwork. I did it all over the phone and email so just have to inspect the car and pick it up.

ttrabosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TY
Vehicle(s)
97 GT Convertible
Status Update:

Congratulations Ty :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@ttrabosh - Received - In Transit

Your car has arrived at the railyard, unloaded and received by a trucking company for delivery to your dealer.
If your dealer is still open, your car could be delivered tomorrow (03/23/2020).

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
I'm happy to announce that the dealer was able to get the car through the PDI process yesterday and picked up the car last night. Here in Portland a version of a Stay at Home order goes into effect tomorrow. Thanks to all in this thread that provided details of your experiences and updates on my car in particular. While inspecting the car I it turns out the Hood will need to be repainted (A few defects along the front edge) and the coolant line moved back into its place. But those are small issues and will get taken care of over time. Best of luck to everyone on getting your cars and stay healthy.

Now to read in more detail if that Stay at Home order exempts going for a joy ride. Hey maybe I do need to hit the grocery store at the coast. :)

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I'm happy to announce that the dealer was able to get the car through the PDI process yesterday and picked up the car last night. Here in Portland a version of a Stay at Home order goes into effect tomorrow. Thanks to all in this thread that provided details of your experiences and updates on my car in particular.

I'm happy to announce that the dealer was able to get the car through the PDI process yesterday and picked up the car last night. Here in Portland a version of a Stay at Home order goes into effect tomorrow. Thanks to all in this thread that provided details of your experiences and updates on my car in particular. While inspecting the car I it turns out the Hood will need to be repainted (A few defects along the front edge) and the coolant line moved back into its place. But those are small issues and will get taken care of over time. Best of luck to everyone on getting your cars and stay healthy.

Now to read in more detail if that Stay at Home order exempts going for a joy ride. Hey maybe I do need to hit the grocery store at the coast. :)
I was going to make the announcement yesterday, but I thought you were walking away from the deal?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations Ty :bow::bow::bow::bow:

@ttrabosh - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

dancing-baby-east.gif
3f1d9e8cf59302158a8a801844ea9323.gif

Busamonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon
0552 / chassis 0901 has made it home to Florida. I picked it up in Alabama yesterday at Opelika Ford. I had never been there or had a clue about the dealership before yesterday. They could not have been more amazing. The car was spotless and sitting ready in the showroom. The dealer had installed all of the handling pack parts for me at no cost. The manager would not let the car be taken for the shake down ride or have fuel put in it Until I arrived. First thing I noticed when we opened the hood was the hose. It was laying across the back of the supercharger. I said something about it and without question the service department had their head guy and another one fixing it. The car is beautiful and rides like a dream. Drove her a little while before putting it on the trailer. Those that are waiting, hang in there. The car is absolutely amazing and worth the wait. Having bought my fair share of new vehicles I can say if you are near Georgia / Alabama, Opelika I would highly recommend them. I know I look like a big kid. I was out of my mind excited and didn’t know what to do with my hands Ricky Bobby.
0B5063F5-9BC0-4226-A551-A94903D153CD.jpeg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Great to hear you had such a positive experience. Impressive that they jumped into action on the hose too. Crazy to see they have yet to mitigate the issue at Flat Rock.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
0552 / chassis 0901 has made it home to Florida. I picked it up in Alabama yesterday at Opelika Ford. I had never been there or had a clue about the dealership before yesterday. They could not have been more amazing. The car was spotless and sitting ready in the showroom. The dealer had installed all of the handling pack parts for me at no cost. The manager would not let the car be taken for the shake down ride or have fuel put in it Until I arrived. First thing I noticed when we opened the hood was the hose. It was laying across the back of the supercharger. I said something about it and without question the service department had their head guy and another one fixing it. The car is beautiful and rides like a dream. Drove her a little while before putting it on the trailer. Those that are waiting, hang in there. The car is absolutely amazing and worth the wait. Having bought my fair share of new vehicles I can say if you are near Georgia / Alabama, Opelika I would highly recommend them. I know I look like a big kid. I was out of my mind excited and didn’t know what to do with my hands Ricky Bobby.
0B5063F5-9BC0-4226-A551-A94903D153CD.jpeg
CONGRATS, I live over in the Orlando area and am over in Tampa area a lot (once this virus thing ends).

Hope to see you out and about some time.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Updates:

Congratulations Wes, Casey, Michael and Drew :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@hoot12 - Arrived Rail

@Docstang - Arrived Rail

Your cars have arrived at the end of the rail and are waiting to be unloaded. The next step is to be received by a trucking company for final delivery to your dealers.

@oregongt350 - Shipped Rail - In Transit

@SuperSnake427 - Released - Awaiting Shipment.

Your car has been released from the plant for shipment. Next steps are Received Awaiting Shipment then Shipped Rail.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Snoop

Once again your the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag::rockon::like:

Thanks