Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
There's nothing holding up that one corner of the house
Actually if you zoom in over the second fire fighter from the left you will notice daylight. He and his buddy drove diagonally through the home. He went through the corner of our side of the house and the siding, like a tarp, dropped back in place. He must have flipped as he went through the last walls.it could have been him hitting the foundation that caused him to flip going out our visual side of the house.
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Is chronic stupid protected under the ADA now?
Just saying. Not long ago a guy in the military driving his PP1 mustang had a medical issue and crashed and died because of it. Another member posted it not long ago at or outside a military base. Shit happens.

OP
OP
Fly2High

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I post this because the Mustang today is not the Mustang of any before. It has only been the last 10 years or less that the Mustang was breaking 5 seconds to 60 in the GT. Usually it was a special variant that did that. The S550 GT is only slower to 60 by a handful of Mustangs thoughout it lineage and many of those are special variants like a Shelby or Mach 1. Even in the muscle car era, they were not as fast as they are now. Throw in an automatic and it can easily spell disaster. So many high powered cars can now be relatively easily obtained and that is not just the Mustang. We are in an age where the electronic Nannie are really the only thing keeping us safe and they can be turned off with the flip of a switch. I am not sure how many people can truly drive a car or SUV that has more power than traction in some of the driving conditions it can and will face. Most people do not have the knowledge nor experience to keep a car like this under control. I love my GT but I see how easy it is to get the tail loose in ordinary situations and it is only maturity and maybe a little fear of death that keeps me from something stupid or worse. Through a little youthful invincibility and you are begging for trouble. I am glad to see that the average age of Mustang ownership is 50 for this reason. The car of our youth is norm the Mustang of today. It is much more powerful and needs to be respected. As the previous posted stated, they were clearly not mature enough to realize they were driving way too fast in a residential neighborhood and should slow down. This could have been much worse.

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Agreed, mind you we have towns with names like Balls Falls in Ontario and Dildo Newfoundland and they don't have a Sears either.:)
I grew up near Hicksville, that's why I asked. The name isn't weird to me I've been used to it. Don't know if I could get used to Balls Falls though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fly2High

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
OK, make another thread if you want to talk funny town names. Let's get back on topic.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
To me, this falls into the realm of type of car doesn't matter. It could have been a supped up lawn mower if not a mustang. A great deal of people really don't deserve the privilege of driving. I'd also add a great deal of people don't deserve the privilege of gun ownership or anything else that can easily take a life. It's not the inanimate objects fault, it's the operator 100%. My guns and mustang have behaved perfectly fine where I've left them....

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I grew up near a place called Tuckahoe. Still cracks me up when I read the name. I swear I'm not 12.
I'm telling my Mom on you....

Easy now, don't make me turn this into a booze thread.
I think it was a booze thread all along. Clearly the driver was using the Mustang to "break into" the house to steal their booze.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
AB is fantastic, great execution of a Scottish type ale, a little extra hops snuck in - it's worth posting the text from the packaging:

This is an aggressive beer. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory—maybe something with a multimillion-dollar ad campaign aimed at convincing you it’s made at an independent brewery, or one that implies that their tasteless seltzer / fizzy yellow beer / whatever-the-hell will give you more sex appeal. Perhaps you think multimillion-dollar ad campaigns make all that junk taste better. Perhaps you’re mouthing your words as you read this.

We believe that pandering to the lowest common denominator represents the height of tyranny—a virtual form of keeping the consumer barefoot, stupid & led by the nose social media. Brought forth upon an unsuspecting public in 1997, Arrogant Bastard Ale openly challenged the tyrannical overlords who were brazenly attempting to keep the people chained in the shackles of poor taste. One glance around and it’s glaringly obvious: they’re winning...as of now. Yet we will not stop. Ever. Since the very beginning, Arrogant Bastard Ale has reveled in its unprecedented and uncompromising celebration of intensity. There have been many nods to Arrogant Bastard Ale…even outright attempts to copy it…but only one can ever embody the true nature of Liquid Arrogance! Hated By Many. Loved By Few.