Things I wish my S550 did

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I can't imagine his question was answered politely. Most people don't take kindly to a stranger questioning their (possibly lack of) reasoning.
Actually she was very nice about it and apologized. Her young son really like the Mustang and she was careful keeping him from touching it. So no harm, no foul.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yes, I could’ve spent a small fortune on film but why should I have to.
To keep you car from getting a bunch of chips!!!!!! Sorry I had too. :crackup:

Now get in your car and drive down the street with a roll of toilet paper hanging out your window. Bet you get all sorts of attention. MEOW!!!

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
If Sync 3 didnt suck so bad at times it would be nice to have settings for drive modes etc. in it. I like the toggles ok I guess but they are a bit old school looking in the car.

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
I wish there was some adjustability to the location of the seatbelt or even some sort of an arm off the headrest to position it better. No matter what I have ever tried, it digs into my neck and shoulder something horrible and is at best something I tolerate but it honestly takes some of the enjoyment out of driving the car.

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Uhhh Differential Cooler anyone?!?!

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
I wish there was some adjustability to the location of the seatbelt or even some sort of an arm off the headrest to position it better. No matter what I have ever tried, it digs into my neck and shoulder something horrible and is at best something I tolerate but it honestly takes some of the enjoyment out of driving the car.
have you taken a look at this thread?

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/seatbelt-guides.115173/

the parts seem to have been discontinued within the past few months.. stock is getting limited...

im sure there is another car, that would have a similar part, just a matter of finding which car that is...

my wife complains of the same as you. i am (guessing) tall enough that this doesnt happen to me. so i am contemplating getting the passenger side only for her well being...

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Wade001, thanks so much for posting this! It's exactly what I was thinking of. Yeah looks like it's going to be hard to find at this point but not impossible. Just need to put some work in now. Thanks again!!

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Get the seat belt extensions. They work well in moving the buckle closer to your center and gets the belt off of your neck. They cost little to nothing to get.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/double-race-red-journal.74739/page-6#post-1986509

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
You mean like this? This was in an empty parking lot and to make matters worse the driver was getting her young son out of the "passenger" side door. Since there was a child there I was polite but asked her nicely "why?"
Seriously.jpg
Because her truck costs as much or better than your car and she doesn't care.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Don't Euro cars get power folding mirrors?

We all do :frown:
Definitely wish it had a bigger tank. I'm one of those Supercharged E85 guys living in rural Oklahoma lol. I have to limit my drive due to available stations. I did baby the car almost 250 miles though and got 18mph. I had less than an 1/8th of a tank remaining, but hey, I made it.

Wish mine was lighter too. 4140 with me in it.

Not going to be too picky though. This car is the most fun I've had in a long time.
Sponsored

Last edited: