2020 New Voodoo Big Booboo- Engine Replacement Experience

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I assume with the front spoiler hanging half off, they are going to install that correctly for you this time?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Montoya

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I assume with the front spoiler hanging half off, they are going to install that correctly for you this time?
I think they removed it during the service- it was on correctly at delivery.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
One thing that is in your favor. NM isn’t having the issues like so many other parts of the country. For the most part we’re all still working. Hope you get your car back on there estimated time.

I think they removed it during the service- it was on correctly at delivery.

OP
OP
Montoya

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
One thing that is in your favor. NM isn’t having the issues like so many other parts of the country. For the most part we’re all still working. Hope you get your car back on there estimated time.
Pick up tomorrow, hoping for the best!

Sponsored

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
??? If NM were experiencing the issues like so many other parts of the country it would already be too late like it is for them. Maybe now is the time to shutdown NM before it gets worse. Going around like it's business as usual is not smart.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Going around like it's business as usual is not smart.
there is no free lunch. Did we all vote and choose to destroy our livelihoods and debase our already worthless currency into nothingness just to temporarily (if that) delay the final reckoning?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I don’t usually respond to stuff like this. I never said business as usual. But go ahead and interject your bs. NM does not have a high and dense population. It’s predominantly rural. And the last few days have seen very little activity by the population. You obviously know that almost half the cases in the US are from NY. A very densely populated state. Luckily we’re under 45 cases so far. My business see’s almost no interaction with the general public. I’ll continue to exercise caution and be productive.

??? If NM were experiencing the issues like so many other parts of the country it would already be too late like it is for them. Maybe now is the time to shutdown NM before it gets worse. Going around like it's business as usual is not smart.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Hope the op got his car back today or tomorrow if it’s delayed.

Sponsored

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations and what temperature are you in ? Glad you changed your tires for the drive. Your Shelby is stunning and I’m glad you’re still it’s owner. I’m near Spokane so it’s not impossible that we may meet someday in our R’s . Thank you for posting this and all you went through is a good learning for so many thank you for sharing