• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kansas Brand New OEM Ford GT350R Carbon Wheels, TPMS, Cup2 Tires

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Selling a brand new second OEM Ford set of GT350R carbon wheels, TPMS sensors, Michelin Cup 2 Tires and center caps. I bought these wheels, TPMS, and center caps from a Ford dealer and bought the tires from Tire Rack. I had the tires mounted and balanced by my local Ford dealer that is authorized to service the Ford GT as well. Will include original receipts for all items as well.

These have never been mounted to a vehicle. I bought them when I bought a 2020 GT350R to track it. Right after I bought the car I secured an allocation for a hard to get Ferrari so I am selling the GT350R to cover the deposit (it is currently for sale on Autotrader with 13 miles on it). Anyway - with the GT350R up for sale, the second wheel set is now for sale.

These are made by Carbon Revolution out of Australia.

The front wheels retail for $6,020 (HR3Z-1007-G). These also have a part number of HR3V-1A145-MC.
The rear wheels retail for $5,103 (HR3Z-1007-H). These also have a part number of HR3V-1A145-NC.
The TPMS retail for $83.62 each (FR3Z-1A189-A).

The Center Caps retail for $15.77 each (FR3Z-1003-A).

The Michelin Cup 2 tires are 305/30 ZR19 (front) and 315/30 ZR19 (rear). The set of tires retails for $1,761. These are brand new never used tires.

The retail total price for this set is a whopping $24,404!

I am selling the complete set for $15,999.99 which includes free freight shipping (pallet) OBO. Please be sure to include your phone number because the freight company will need it to schedule delivery once they arrive in your home area.

For those of you who are wondering who is this guy? I am just a car enthusiast who likes to waste his money exploring all of the great cars. I currently have seven vehicles and nothing seems to last very long (including Ferrari, Ford, AMG, Tesla, etc.).

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
kansasgt350r

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Lowered price to $14,999 shipping included OBO!

OP
OP
kansasgt350r

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Best of luck. That’s pretty steep. Just an fyi, depending on the shop volume they can be had for roughly %30 off list.

OP
OP
kansasgt350r

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Best of luck. That’s pretty steep. Just an fyi, depending on the shop volume they can be had for roughly %30 off list.
I don’t disagree. MSRP for this set is $24,000. Just call any Ford dealer with these part numbers! So I I’ve got them at nearly 40% off.

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Tasca has the wheels at 35% off.
For funsises, I priced out the whole setup, wheels, center caps, and TPMS from Tasca. Tires from TireRack.
It came to $16520.62.
That's not including tax, shipping, or mount and balance.

OP
OP
kansasgt350r

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
For funsises, I priced out the whole setup, wheels, center caps, and TPMS from Tasca. Tires from TireRack.
It came to $16520.62.
Appreciate you doing that! See, I am a truthful seller :-). I currently have them at $14,999 but will entertain any serious offer...This is a brand new set!

OP
OP
kansasgt350r

kansasgt350r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Appreciate you doing that! See, I am a truthful seller :-). I currently have them at $14,999 but will entertain any serious offer...This is a brand new set!
And I ship on a pallet to ensure no damage. Wheels have cardboard between each wheel and on top, then strapped down and then wrapped in packing wrap. I just sold a set of E63S Wagon wheels/tires and the buyer said it looked like they were professionally shipped!

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
GLWS, wish I could scoop these up. Folks live in Olathe so would be fairly local.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Tasca’s pricing is ok on some parts. Shipping is high. My jobber discounts from my local dealer are really good. What you priced out through Tasca is still significantly higher then what my cost would be. No tax on or shipping on a wholesale account. I hope the op gets what he wants for his setup. I was just pointing out that for some that setup could be done first hand for less.

It came to $16520.62.

danidobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
gt500
Did you sell these wheels?

Vcorda13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name