New member in GTA

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I will reach out to AMP, and I thank you!
No problem at all. Let me know if you have any questions. Tell them Nathan sent you and they will take care of you. I just had my friends Palisade done there, looks amazing and he got a ceramic coating also. Something I still need to do.
Sponsored

Dalas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT track
Congrats brother. I hope you are holding up okay on waiting for the car to be built. I would be spending countless hours on the web just searching about the car and planning so many purchases.

Show us the car once you get it.

OP
OP
20CanadianBullitt

20CanadianBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang BULLITT L1667
Thank you very much. Hours and hours on the web, so much info!
I did however have a “small” change in plans. My wife (who always stays out of my car buying decisions) and I were at the dealership on Saturday, she noticed and had a close look at a BULLITT they had sitting in the showroom . . . the colour, the wheels, etc. She said to me “this is it Don, this is the car for you”. And frankly, the BULLITT was originally my intended buy. So long story short, I canceled the Rapid Red GT and bought a 2020 BULLITT. Should take delivery late this week or early next I expect. Beyond excited about this!

Dalas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT track
I did however have a “small” change in plans. My wife (who always stays out of my car buying decisions) and I were at the dealership on Saturday, she noticed and had a close look at a BULLITT they had sitting in the showroom . . . the colour, the wheels, etc. She said to me “this is it Don, this is the car for you”. And frankly, the BULLITT was originally my intended buy. So long story short, I canceled the Rapid Red GT and bought a 2020 BULLITT. Should take delivery late this week or early next I expect. Beyond excited about this!
Good for you man. I am sure this will be one of the best summers of your life, winter will be tough if you are like me, park the car in the garage, hoping for the next driving season to come. Well, in one way is like having a new car every spring. Mine is parked since November and I can't wait to drive again. Next week (fingers crossed) I will be taking out of hibernation.

OP
OP
20CanadianBullitt

20CanadianBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang BULLITT L1667
Definitely will be parked winters. BTW, love the look of your car! Black stripes on white!! Wicked. Perhaps our paths will cross this summer. I will be doing the Stampede in Oakville on July 26.

Sponsored

Dalas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT track
Definitely will be parked winters. BTW, love the look of your car! Black stripes on white!! Wicked. Perhaps our paths will cross this summer. I will be doing the Stampede in Oakville on July 26.
I am sure it will. Thank you for the compliments, you will see, these cars get tons of attention.
7C051CDF-A26A-47FE-B361-486D1B548304.png

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Glad to see another BULLITT in Pickering. Maybe I will see you around after winter has past and the roads are clean.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
That’s sick! Bullitts are amazing. There’s one parked outside in Caledon on my way to work by an old farmhouse. I should pull over one day and take a pic. It’s in a really nice scenic background.
Sponsored