Sponsored

WTT 18+ Black Premium Seats for Showstopper Red

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
Hey Fellas, I know its a long shot but I'll never know unless I ask. Looking to trade my premium seats with 10k miles (excellent condition) for a showstopper red set. May be willing to add money to sweeten the deal. Also, if anyone comes across a set for sale in the SoCal area let me know! Located in San Diego, willing to go to LA for a swap.
IMG_20190611_133051.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
SDStang06

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
Honestly didn't know about those. After thinking about it I just want to stick to OEM stuff. Anything I do with this car I want to be top of the line. Thanks for looking out though!

AequitasVeritas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Katzkin leather is actually better then OEM. I am in the middle of a conversion right now. I am not too far from you, maybe you could come check it out once I am done.

OP
OP
SDStang06

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
Katzkin leather is actually better then OEM. I am in the middle of a conversion right now. I am not too far from you, maybe you could come check it out once I am done.
I'd love that man! Hit me up, may even come help install them so I can see that process.

Sponsored

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Question - ventilated seats? I know Katskin 'can' make them for ventilated seats, but haven't heard from anyone that did them yet

AequitasVeritas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah I have a premium with the ventilated seats. The company made me pay $50 for "reticulated foam" that allows it to breath, but is totally functional. I finished the conversion last weekend and I LOVE them

OP
OP
SDStang06

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
Yeah I have a premium with the ventilated seats. The company made me pay $50 for "reticulated foam" that allows it to breath, but is totally functional. I finished the conversion last weekend and I LOVE them
How'd installation go? Teasing us without pics.

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT performance pack 1
How'd installation go? Teasing us without pics.
I helped with his install, It was time consuming but not that bad. We rewrapped my base seats with his black leather as well. its one of this jobs that if you enjoy learning something new and have free time its awesome. If you don't I see why shops charge $700+ to install these.

Oh, and the material of the katskin seats seems to be softer and more supple then the oem leather. They just feel like they are higher quality in general.

OP
OP
SDStang06

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
I helped with his install, It was time consuming but not that bad. We rewrapped my base seats with his black leather as well. its one of this jobs that if you enjoy learning something new and have free time its awesome. If you don't I see why shops charge $700+ to install these.

Oh, and the material of the katskin seats seems to be softer and more supple then the oem leather. They just feel like they are higher quality in general.
Think I will really have to consider this then! Thanks for the feedback man.