Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Mustang 6g newest sponsors!

First, A little about us. Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,020 locations and we have a mail order division as well which is widely know as Discount Tire Direct. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be two of us messaging here, Don and I (Matt).

Anyway, we're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! We're guys just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. If we can help you with fitment or a tire recommendation please let us know - we're here to help.

We'll see you on the boards!
Sponsored

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Hello, everyone!

We are one of Mustang 6g newest sponsors!

First, A little about us. Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,020 locations and we have a mail order division as well which is widely know as Discount Tire Direct. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be two of us messaging here, Don and I (Matt).

Anyway, we're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! We're guys just like you, we just happen to sell wheels and tires. If we can help you with fitment or a tire recommendation please let us know - we're here to help.

We'll see you on the boards!
Welcome! Will you be offering any type of discounts for forum members? If so, how would these discounts apply at a local Discount Tire location?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Thank you for the welcome barkingspud. We're glad to be part of the Mustang community and appreciate your support.

We don't currently have any forum member discounts however, Discount Tire always guarantees the lowest OTD price for all the products they carry. If you happen to find a lower OTD price please let us know and we will beat it.

We are happy to help you with anything at your local store or online with Discount Tire Direct.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Love Discount Tire! Have been buying from you guys for years. Great prices and service on my Blizzaks for winter and my summer wheels (summer wheels and Goodyear all seasons pictured).
IMG_20200201_110756.jpg