Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Not sure what you are lol'ing about....
I don’t really understand you either.
You asked (which could’ve been googled searched) and I made a bit of a joke about it, the someone helped you out with understanding it (before I ended my joke about being a boss) then you say you’re not sure what I’m lol’d about?
Lighten up man.
Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
'owed' on a loan has nothing to do with TAX calculation in jurisdictions that allow this formula. The traded-in car already had tax assessed. So instead of double-charging (like in VA, not to mention *annual* property taxes!!) they took the face value of the new and old cars and calculated the difference (about $8650) and charged tax (6%) on that.

https://www.salestaxhandbook.com/florida/sales-tax-vehicles

The math in this case is:
44250 + 999 + 132.95 + 249 - 37000
Minus their rebate of 2750 off the 44250.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1

bkekk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang gt
Need some quick info here guys I’m looking to get either a 2020 black on black gt (accent pack)or a Kona blue 2019 gt pp1 both brand new. Price is around the same. Just really want to know if that performance pack is worth it. I don’t use the track at all but the extra add on in the performance pack I do like.

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 2021 Tacoma Sport
Bought a 2019 base GT six months ago. The wheels look better and the brakes look better. More importantly the brakes work incredibly well. If you drive aggressive at all the added stopping power is worth gold

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t use the track at all but the extra add on in the performance pack I do like.
the only redeeming part of the PP1 is the radiator. Everything else can be sourced for cheaper than the 'kit' price and especially suspension, the aftermarket is WAY better. So instead of blowing 4 grand pointlessly, buy the FRPP *track* pack (or Bilstein shocks with a 200/800 spring set of your choice), the 6-pot Brembos if you really want it for bragging rights (4-pots are MORE than fine for non-track use) and then do some of the IRS and Differential fixes and you're good to go.

You can buy the extra 'pod' gauges and the bezel from Ford for not too much money.

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
the only redeeming part of the PP1 is the radiator. Everything else can be sourced for cheaper than the 'kit' price and especially suspension, the aftermarket is WAY better. So instead of blowing 4 grand.
Don’t forget to add $2,000 for some upgraded wheels and tires if that’s important to you. Perhaps all the contents of PP1 are not your first choice in upgrades but the package does come together nicely to make it worthy to call it a package. I have no regrets. Hope differing opinions help you choose what’s right for you.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Need some quick info here guys I’m looking to get either a 2020 black on black gt (accent pack)or a Kona blue 2019 gt pp1 both brand new. Price is around the same. Just really want to know if that performance pack is worth it. I don’t use the track at all but the extra add on in the performance pack I do like.

Same price do that Kona Blue PP1. To source separately and not have warranty wouldn’t make since early on especially if you don’t track.

imxz28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clark
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention the rear spoiler was another bonus feature that helped me pick PP1
Sponsored