Master rear spoiler thread -- Post yours here!

Mustang Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible; 2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any pointers on removing the stock blade spoiler from the convertible decklid?
Videos?
Links?

Changing to the CDC Outlaw Spoiler.
Does the CDC Outlaw match up with the stock holes and use similiar/same mounting hardware?

Thanks
20200125_154918.jpg

fivaldrood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@AmericanV8Guy @Joe 5.0 @subbz

Looking at possibly getting a AC 350R wing. Did any of you have a wing prior? I have the 2020 PP1 wing and I think there are holes in the middle, curious if you guys just plugged them or had the trunk swapped out?

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2

Looking at possibly getting a AC 350R wing. Did any of you have a wing prior? I have the 2020 PP1 wing and I think there are holes in the middle, curious if you guys just plugged them or had the trunk swapped out?
I swapped with my buddy's GT350 that had previously installed the AC350R wing and had the holes plugged up.

OP
OP
Joe 5.0

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase

I didn't have a spoiler, so the only holes in my decklid are the holes I had drilled for the GT350R spoiler. You'll have to drill 3 holes on each side of the trunk (6 holes total).

Blackout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Cervini's C-series pedestal spoiler. Was disappointed that the first one that shipped came broken, had a replacement sent no problem. Install was easy by myself with the stock blade spoiler. I even noticed paint chips under both rear corners of the stock spoiler after 150 miles from the lack of double sided tape that stopped before the end of the spoiler. Never would of found that if I didn't swap it.
20191014_181055.jpg

Mustang Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible; 2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Cervini's C-series pedestal spoiler. Was disappointed that the first one that shipped came broken, had a replacement sent no problem. Install was easy by myself with the stock blade spoiler. I even noticed paint chips under both rear corners of the stock spoiler after 150 miles from the lack of double sided tape that stopped before the end of the spoiler. Never would of found that if I didn't swap it.
20191014_181055.jpg
Nice Look!

Bhenns95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
A year late but was wondering how the Carbon Fiber looks with the Magnetic Metallic? Own one myself and was looking to replace the factory spoiler with something that popped. Would you say the it blends in, or has a darker almost black hue?
I really like the look of carbon fiber and magnetic metallic together, the carbon fiber really pops in bright sunlight and looks much darker with less light...much like the color magnetic metallic IMO. So sometimes it blends in and sometimes it's darker, all dependent on the light really. You won't be disappointed with the combo of CF and MM.

If you get the same DCA68 from TruFiber, do yourself a favor and have it re-clearcoated before you install it. The clearcoat on mine started turning white and flaking off after about 8 months and TruFiber's warranty process is a joke. I ended up taking mine to a local body shop to get re-cleared at half the cost TruFiber wanted for just shipping a replacement. After it was re-cleared all I can say is WOW, the depth from the new clearcoat was amazing and really made the CF pop again!

Good Luck

Bhenns95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I really like the look of carbon fiber and magnetic metallic together, the carbon fiber really pops in bright sunlight and looks much darker with less light...much like the color magnetic metallic IMO. So sometimes it blends in and sometimes it's darker, all dependent on the light really. You won't be disappointed with the combo of CF and MM.

If you get the same DCA68 from TruFiber, do yourself a favor and have it re-clearcoated before you install it. The clearcoat on mine started turning white and flaking off after about 8 months and TruFiber's warranty process is a joke. I ended up taking mine to a local body shop to get re-cleared at half the cost TruFiber wanted for just shipping a replacement. After it was re-cleared all I can say is WOW, the depth from the new clearcoat was amazing and really made the CF pop again!

Good Luck
Unreal, really appreciate it! Love your GT btw. Those wheels give it such a clean stance.

Thanks again!

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I've been hunting for a black painted Rousch spoiler- have seen some painted ones on eBay go for $250 (Orange, green, white) but the black one never seems to dip below 400. Anybody know of a deal to be had on one, pm me please. Thanks
Dave

Last edited:

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I've been hunting for a black painted Rousch spoiler- have seen some painted ones on eBay go for $250 (Orange, green, white) but the black one never seems to dip below 400. Anybody know of a deal to be had on one, pm me please. Thanks
Dave
I was looking for a black one for a while, I gave up. The prices are lower for the colors that don't sell as well, black sells. Black can go on cars with Black Accent Pkg as well as black cars, or I'm sure some people just want a black spoiler.

Bhenns95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Good Luck
I’ll bug ya one last time. Actually just received the spoiler in the mail, was wondering if you applied 3M tape to the back of the spoiler at all/What’s the use for the plastic strips provided?