Anybody buy their GT500 from America's new #1 Ford Dealer

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
As you all know, we are having heartburn over Galpin's price gouging on our GT500 but my son just got a deal below MSRP on a 2020 Ranger after he mentioned my order. Not sure if Rangers are selling low or if my giant ADM was any influence but a small win for the family.

Cheers to all and remember to spring your @sses forward.
Sponsored

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
Very well said in all three posts, Jaime.

And Kody, you may chuckle as you see fit at the avatars but I assure you, few generate more laughs than yours.

Have a nice life.
Well that’s kinda the point ¯\_()_/¯ not sure if that’s meant as a snarky comment or not but you too my guy:)

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I live out in the desert (middle of nowhere, 3 hrs. north of LA) and the nearest dealers with an allotment had been sold. Traveling a long distance is not possible in my situation and now that Galpin has lost their claim to fame, I will try to work the ADM lower. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me talk them down?
cancel it, ask them if they would receive and inspect your car that you ordered from another dealer. Ask them their fee for doing this. If they won't do it, ask the next nearest dealer, doesn't matter how small. Then get on the phone and call around to find a better deal. Have the car drop shipped to that dealer.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Congrats, Curtis!

I always try and go for the most positive possibility so just tell yourself that it WAS your purchase that made the good deal possible. It damn sure didn't HURT your son's purchase, that's a certainty and personally, I bet it helped.

Sponsored

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
I scanned through all the posts...what is Galpin asking for their base GT500 over MSRP?