Sponsored

First time getting a modified exhaust ticket, what should i do now? *please help

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
See edit above to see who proposed and signed the bill into law.

The issue is that it took away the ability to have your say. That's the concern. Regarding stupid loud exhaust, I'm no fan. The issue here was how the law was implemented/written.
And two Democrats had it repealed. Bottom line, for once common sense brought about change. Would love to see it happen more often.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
They wrote a bad law and after enough pressure, dialed it back. They'll be doing it again, along with a host of other related laws as the typical west coast consumers are buying mor electric rather than ICE. And it will all be coming from the same side. Bank on it.

And you can thank SEMA for spearheading the fight against the law, not those in power that repealed it.

RalphK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Go pay the ticket then go take a legal crap on the sidewalk.
That is so true, defecate or urinate in most large cities in komnifornia and nothing happens, make a little noise and watch out... I think we have things backwards.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
That is so true, defecate or urinate in most large cities in komnifornia and nothing happens, make a little noise and watch out... I think we have things backwards.
A lot of people tried to escape from communists countries , walls were build to keep them in....
Were are the walls in California?

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Missing. They need to be on the Nevada border and while we're at it, just extend it due north in a straight line. :)
But maybe that's a little too harsh, How about a D=70mi moat around Stockton, and LA? That should cover most of the needed bits.

Sponsored

RalphK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
A lot of people tried to escape from communists countries , walls were build to keep them in....
Nope no walls, idiotic behavior is still idiotic behavior and California is loaded with it.
Due to my family and businesses I will not be leaving anytime soon, but plan on retiring elsewhere.
This state in my opinion is the best state in the union when it come to climate and geography. I can be skiing in less than two hours or at the ocean eating seafood In less than two hours.
I am sure I am older than most on this site and I know what this state was like when I was young, it’s turning into a toilet from what it once was.
Yep no walls.........but driving the producers elsewhere. I’ll get off my soapbox now.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Nope no walls, idiotic behavior is still idiotic behavior and California is loaded with it.
Due to my family and businesses I will not be leaving anytime soon, but plan on retiring elsewhere.
This state in my opinion is the best state in the union when it come to climate and geography. I can be skiing in less than two hours or at the ocean eating seafood In less than two hours.
I am sure I am older than most on this site and I know what this state was like when I was young, it’s turning into a toilet from what it once was.
Yep no walls.........but driving the producers elsewhere. I’ll get off my soapbox now.
Ok. Let’s assume that you are right, what do that have to do with communism?
Last time I checked California still had free and open elections where they can elect the officials and politicians of their choices.
That is the prerogative of a free and democratic society and while you can disagree with the choices, calling California a communist state is pretty insulting and don’t show much knowledge of what is really a communist regime

RalphK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Where did you get that I said california was a communist State??? I say komnifornia (in my location) as a poke because we have more rules, regulations and taxes than many other states, which is sad.
I probably know more about communism and fascism than most in America. My mother is 90 years old and from Europe, lived through WWII, she has many stories.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm running for state senator in Arizona. I'm promising to build a wall between California and Arizona and make the Californians pay for it.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Ok. Let’s assume that you are right, what do that have to do with communism?
Last time I checked California still had free and open elections where they can elect the officials and politicians of their choices.
That is the prerogative of a free and democratic society and while you can disagree with the choices, calling California a communist state is pretty insulting and don’t show much knowledge of what is really a communist regime
Free and open elections....lol... Ever heard of ballot harvesting? illegal in most states but Ca. For a reason. Guess who passed that? Ole Moonbeam once Trump got elected.

Sponsored

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Free and open elections....lol... Ever heard of ballot harvesting? illegal in most states but Ca. For a reason. Guess who passed that? Ole Moonbeam once Trump got elected.
Really?
24 states allow anyone chosen by the voter to return their ballot
Want the list?

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
That is not the same as ballot harvesting.
Yes it is because without it vote harvesting would not be possible and legal and it’s exactly what California did, as you mentioned,by changing the previous rule that allowed only family members to deposit ballots
Need more info?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes it is because without it vote harvesting would not be possible
By that reasoning owning a car is the same as speeding because you can't speed without a car.

Asking a 3rd party to do something for you (eg: return an absentee ballot) is not the same as 3rd parties asking you to let them do something.

I found out the hard way when I started a similar service to collect and deposit social security checks for the elderly. Fortunately, I got a suspended sentence but still thought that was harsh since some of them never noticed the missing funds.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
By that reasoning owning a car is the same as speeding because you can't speed without a car.

Asking a 3rd party to do something for you (eg: return an absentee ballot) is not the same as 3rd parties asking you to let them do something.

I found out the hard way when I started a similar service to collect and deposit social security checks for the elderly. Fortunately, I got a suspended sentence but still thought that was harsh since some of them never noticed the missing funds.
You are voluntary casting your vote at the request of a 3rd party
No one is forcing you to do so ( contrary to communists regimes), therefore my comment of “free and open”
Your comment and joke about collecting ss checks imply that some of those voters are stupid and don’t know what they are doing... you are right but it’s true of people in general. I’m sure that some people that voted for Trump, or democrats to make it fair, fit the bill perfectly
Sponsored

Last edited: