Sponsored

Bang for the buck struts and shocks

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I have a 16 procharged gt. Only suspensions mods so far are steeds springs. Im looking to upgrade my shocks and struts. After the past year the car feels bouncy and loose in the rear. I am on a budget and i am looking for a lower cost budget friendly upgrade over base gt shocks and struts. Car is a weekend driver. Only sees track few times a year.
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I have a 16 procharged gt. Only suspensions mods so far are steeds springs. Im looking to upgrade my shocks and struts. After the past year the car feels bouncy and loose in the rear. I am on a budget and i am looking for a lower cost budget friendly upgrade over base gt shocks and struts. Car is a weekend driver. Only sees track few times a year.
I will sell you my Performance Pack complete suspension if you are interested, its just sitting in my basement. I took it off my car when it only had maybe 1500 miles on it. Its basically brand new. Front struts and springs assembled,rear springs and shocks, front and rear sway bars, and rear toe links with spherical bearings.

OP
OP

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Thanks. I actually have a set of pp shocks in garage but from what i read it's not worth swapping.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Which Steeda springs do you have?

Overall I think the best value award goes to the Ford Performance Track dampersā€”they include new strut and shock mounts in the kit and are good performers. A fixed set of Steeda ProActions will do you well too at a low price point, especially if you lowered your car quite a bit.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
I won american muscle cup with FordPerf struts with BMR handling springs.
Lowered 0.75in
Stiffer springs on the market for OEM struts.
Stable. But still accectable for WE driving.
FP struts are 500-600$
Bmr linear handling springs 250$

Have fun!
Screenshot_20200304-195929.png

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Performance track (don't be put off by the name, they ride very well), M-18000-F.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Iā€™ve said it many times on the M6G forum board.
Thanks to BmacIL for pointing me towards Ford Performance Track Kit.
It flat out works ! Install it and forget about it.
It performs that well.
White Bear Lake Ford for the most competitive pricing around, with all the extra essentials provided in the kit no one is touching the price point.

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Yote41, I can hook you up on some shocks and struts here from @LethalPerformance! We carry a bunch of great brands! I would be more than glad to take care of you! #Teamlethal!
Sponsored