Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
This...
Coyote needs to scream and the best exhausts for this one keep getting better with revs. Most of the H pipe catbacks sound flat above 5000 rpm.
I agree... but in my own experience of an H pipe... I think it sounds great past 5k. Mine is the SW chamber straight through muffler set up.
Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
My vote is for Borla ATAK with H pipe and LTH's

A friend of mine has this set up and I heard it for the first time on Saturday and was in love.

Mine is just the ATAK with the Borla X pipe and when I go LTH's I will have an H fabricated too.

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Do consider the Magnaflow resonated x-pipe from CJ Pony parts also. I ran Kooks LTh's, cut the suitcase out and replaced it with the Magnaflow resonated X-pipe and then ran it through the active exhaust. In quiet mode it was quiet. Maybe quieter than stock. It did not have a lower rumble/tone to it though. Its more banshee but it sounded sweet at 7k.

OP
OP
CBass2288

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Completely agree that the coyote needs to scream! That's the reason I went with the Corsa Xtreme in the first place.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Completely agree that the coyote needs to scream! That's the reason I went with the Corsa Xtreme in the first place.
I found mine to be a tad "trumpety" under load connected to my ARH LTH but a bit less so with some Vibrants mixed in.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I hated the sound of mine with TSP catless headers and the MBRP street, but since the addition of the Borla resonator, I love the sound again.
Sponsored