Sponsored

I just got a 2020 Shelby GT 500 !!

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Resonator delete is what I'm going with after listening to several options. But I will say that those other rides of yours might sound a little better than the GT500, especially once they get in the upper RPM range. Congrats on the 500 and concur that it's only worth sticker and not a penny more.
Sponsored

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
No recaros!!??
Modest collection,

The mustang is saying 'lets rumble u noisy italians' to its stablemates.

Whats more fun to drive in your opinion?

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Welcome to the club and nice rides be sure to share your first drive impressions. I am making some videos on my First Drive Impressions and here’s one if your interested.
Im watching the video and i'm like ...where the hell is this deserted, picturesque, winding three lane highway you get to cruise on? Every time I take my car out i'm stuck in traffic on arrow straight Florida roads.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
A couple options depending on your level of comfort with warranty.

1- headers w catless X pipe ( tune required)
2- catless x pipe alone ( tune required)
3- resonator delete ( no tune required)

I can speak on 2 and 3, and tell you with the OEM active exhaust, you get the absolute best of both worlds. Loud and aggressive when u want it, or whisper quiet.
I have 0 drone in any setting, but can customize driving experience for my situations.

The bonus, is if u go option 1, 2 or 1+2+3, and get a tune, you can add about 100 rwhp while yiu ate at it. With Palm Beach Dyno's tune, it will drive and feel exactly like stock, even as your ripping down the road, just way way faster

Streetspeed717 and stangmode ( YouTube) have done reviews of my car if u want to see it for yourself, and get unbiased 3rd party opinions
Thanks for the tips ! Im hesitant to do another catless car as my other cars are catless and sometimes I really hate the way it makes my clothes smell. The resonator delete a difficult mod ?

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Super Veloce! Very nice. That is a stable and if the GT500 moves you with that as a backdrop I'm more excited for mine. Congrats and enjoy. Oh if you want someone to trail you in one of the vehicles so you can switch off. I'm in!
Sure, lets meet up at indy cars n coffee sometime :)

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Super Veloce! Very nice. That is a stable and if the GT500 moves you with that as a backdrop I'm more excited for mine. Congrats and enjoy. Oh if you want someone to trail you in one of the vehicles so you can switch off. I'm in!
Yes, its a Roadster. I get a tan just driving it with the top off ! lol

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
No recaros!!??
Modest collection,

The mustang is saying 'lets rumble u noisy italians' to its stablemates.

Whats more fun to drive in your opinion?
I like air condition seats and heated seats :) hahaha

Whats more fun to drive? Really all of them have their pros and cons believe it or not.
SV has a real intoxicating V12 sound.
Huracan is great for long trips.
GT500 is something I wanted to drift around town and I do miss having American Muscle.

The Raptor is my work vehicle and I have a 2020 X3 M Competition if I just want to carry people and zip around town .

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Resonator delete is what I'm going with after listening to several options. But I will say that those other rides of yours might sound a little better than the GT500, especially once they get in the upper RPM range. Congrats on the 500 and concur that it's only worth sticker and not a penny more.
Theres exhaust mods on both lambos and the SV has a cat delete so now it shoots flames haha

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Thanks for the tips ! Im hesitant to do another catless car as my other cars are catless and sometimes I really hate the way it makes my clothes smell. The resonator delete a difficult mod ?
I have yet to notice any smells if thats yiur concerns.
Resonator is a few cuts with sawzall or cutting tool and a couple clamps. Worth 5-8hp, probably the easiest mod to do.
Palmbeachdyno and/lethalperformance have videos up on how to do this

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Wow. That's a crazy garage. What sort of business are you in? My Engineering clearly just isn't cutting it lol.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Sure, lets meet up at indy cars n coffee sometime :)
Are you in or near Indy? If so PM me. I'm on the "Northside" - the city of roundabouts if you follow that area. May be fun to connect and I have access to some amazing car collections in the area. One with a few Lambo's and other high end exotics if you have an interest. Also other. JP

OP
OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
I have yet to notice any smells if thats yiur concerns.
Resonator is a few cuts with sawzall or cutting tool and a couple clamps. Worth 5-8hp, probably the easiest mod to do.
Palmbeachdyno and/lethalperformance have videos up on how to do this
Thanks ! I am ordering a resonator delete today along with some CF. I am having issues sourcing the front splitter from Anderson Composites.
Do they not offer that ? Thanks in advance

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks ! I am ordering a resonator delete today along with some CF. I am having issues sourcing the front splitter from Anderson Composites.
Do they not offer that ? Thanks in advance
This, along with the hood vent will only be available through Ford Performance. AC makes it, but FP has the exclusivity of these parts.
Sponsored