Sponsored

Steeda Tested GT500 Parts

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Hello All,

Steeda is currently testing and confirming parts fitment for the GT500 - here is a shortlist of what can be installed on the GT500:

Rear IRS Subframe Brace

Jacking Rails Low Profile

Jacking Rails Full Length

Sway Bar Endlink Kit

Camber Plates: Steeda's measured against the factory adjustable camber plates that come with the vehicle and our plates have over twice the adjustment range

Adjustable Rear Camber Arm

Rear Toe Link

Eco-Boost G-Trac Brace: NOTE It needs this part number for proper clearance.

Subframe Bushing Support Kit

Rear Subframe Alignment Sleeve Kit

Differential Bushing Support Kit

We’ll keep you appraised as to more parts that fit this fantastic machine!

TJ
Really hoping for a rear brake conversion so better (Drag Racing) wheels and tires can be used.
Maybe a A10 conversion swap too.
Sponsored

Weee500

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Hello All,

Steeda is currently testing and confirming parts fitment for the GT500 - here is a shortlist of what can be installed on the GT500:

Rear IRS Subframe Brace

Jacking Rails Low Profile

Jacking Rails Full Length

Sway Bar Endlink Kit

Camber Plates: Steeda's measured against the factory adjustable camber plates that come with the vehicle and our plates have over twice the adjustment range

Adjustable Rear Camber Arm

Rear Toe Link

Eco-Boost G-Trac Brace: NOTE It needs this part number for proper clearance.

Subframe Bushing Support Kit

Rear Subframe Alignment Sleeve Kit

Differential Bushing Support Kit

We’ll keep you appraised as to more parts that fit this fantastic machine!

TJ
Kinda reviving the thread, but can you shine some more light on your camber plates versus FP’s?

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
What is different about the Eco-Boost G-Trac Brace? My GT350 brace will not fit due to there being something in the way. It will not allow the spacers to be installed, there is a plate or something just before the mounting holes.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
What is different about the Eco-Boost G-Trac Brace? My GT350 brace will not fit due to there being something in the way. It will not allow the spacers to be installed, there is a plate or something just before the mounting holes.
The Steeda EcoBoost G-Trac brace has a pair of slight bends to clear the A10 trans.
ecoboost.jpg

ones for the 5.0 are straight.
gt.jpg

Thus per Steeda the Ecoboost one will fit the 500.

(and ironically, my next purchase...lol 555-5534)

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
You have to make sure the mounting holes are clear of the punched out hole. All 4 of the mounting holes on mine had to be cleared of that punched piece. Just grabbed with a pair of needle nose pliers and twisted them out.
As DavisCustoms said, the slight bend in the brace allows it to clear the bell housing. I used one shim on each side to make sure it cleared the transmission cooling lines.
Sponsored