Sponsored

Prescott drive Sunday, Jan 12th.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Myself and @Cardude99 are going to be doing a drive to Prescott. Gonna head up there around 10am, eat a cow at the Cowboy Palace and head back. PFA
Resized_IMG_0920.jpeg
20200107_111822.jpg
Sponsored

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I would love to join you but it is football Sunday. Maybe next time.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Should be a good day. Looking forward to it

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mean the palace salon in downtown, might see if I can talk the other half in coming over . I will be coming from the opposite direction , but might be cool to meet up .

Sponsored

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Do you mean the palace salon in downtown, might see if I can talk the other half in coming over . I will be coming from the opposite direction , but might be cool to meet up .
Yeah that's it! How you can make it!

ArgentumS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, A10, PP1, Recaros, 07 4Runner V8
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to do one of these in the future. Just can't today. Have a good time!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Well this had to be canceled, Dekidoo was sick. Sorry we forgot to post that yesterday. Hopefully gonna do it this Saturday. Not 100% on that yet though

19Ingot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT PP1 A10
Hey guys I’m new around here (Phoenix and Forum) I’ve taken that drive in my F150 but haven’t done it in the GT yet, its a great drive! Did you successfully reschedule, or are you still looking to do this? I’d love to tag along if you’re planning on going....

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Hey guys I’m new around here (Phoenix and Forum) I’ve taken that drive in my F150 but haven’t done it in the GT yet, its a great drive! Did you successfully reschedule, or are you still looking to do this? I’d love to tag along if you’re planning on going....
We are always looking to go and you are more than welcome to come any time. We should start a thread where all of us Phx folks can keep tabs on drives and what not. @Cardude99 and I do autocross together, aside from other things...wink wink...so we can post when those events come up too.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Autocross is the 3rd weekend of every month this season. Azsolo.com for details. Love seeing more mustangs there lately

19Ingot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT PP1 A10
Thanks for the hospitality gentlemen! I think some type of "Phoenix Events/Gatherings" thread or something of the like would be a great idea. I'm pretty much always free and down to do something as I don't really know a single person out here. I see a lot of nice Mustangs and just cars in general out here, seems like a pretty good car culture. It's like a dream to me, between the perfect weather and great road surfaces and condition. That's is of course, aside from all the f***ing rocks and pebbles that get kicked up, makes me cringe in agony every time!

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Thanks for the hospitality gentlemen! I think some type of "Phoenix Events/Gatherings" thread or something of the like would be a great idea. I'm pretty much always free and down to do something as I don't really know a single person out here. I see a lot of nice Mustangs and just cars in general out here, seems like a pretty good car culture. It's like a dream to me, between the perfect weather and great road surfaces and condition. That's is of course, aside from all the f***ing rocks and pebbles that get kicked up, makes me cringe in agony every time!
Well, @Cardude99 and i are gonna be hanging at my place and washing our cars today or tomorrow, you're more then welcome to join. PM me your number and we can hit you up when we're meeting up.

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Did you guys ever reschedule this?
Not this specific one, but we did a Bartlett Lake drive and we do autocross every month. Next event is on the 14th of this month. You can go to AZSOLO.COM to get event details and register. Lots of Mustangs at the events
Sponsored