Sponsored

Trading in my Hellcat for a 19 A10

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
I owned a 17 challenger Hellcat A8 and sold it / back to dealer then bought a Bullitt Mustang, bad maneuvering right there , but I do also own an 18 PP A10 Mustang which I love , I just got rid of the Bullitt/ Basically I bit the Bullitt and 6 months later traded back for 19 charger Hellcat, this past week best move and car for the money hands down . Be sure before you jump ship especially if you get a ticker typewriter, both mine had it really frustrating .
Sponsored

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I owned a 17 challenger Hellcat A8 and sold it / back to dealer then bought a Bullitt Mustang, bad maneuvering right there , but I do also own an 18 PP A10 Mustang which I love , I just got rid of the Bullitt/ Basically I bit the Bullitt and 6 months later traded back for 19 charger Hellcat, this past week best move and car for the money hands down . Be sure before you jump ship especially if you get a ticker typewriter, both mine had it really frustrating .
Holy crap, you are the example of what not to do... Lol.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Holy crap, you are the example of what not to do... Lol.
Well he also owns a Camaro SS 1LE (profile) so we already know he's got a screw loose. (says the guy who also has one. :)) Some people like to flip cars. Depending on how good they are in negotiations he may be losing nothing. Everything has an opportunity cost and even if he's effectively just doing a 6 month "rental" the monthly fee may be perfectly acceptable. What's the value of smile/mile?

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Well he also owns a Camaro SS 1LE (profile) so we already know he's got a screw loose. (says the guy who also has one. :)) Some people like to flip cars. Depending on how good they are in negotiations he may be losing nothing. Everything has an opportunity cost and even if he's effectively just doing a 6 month "rental" the monthly fee may be perfectly acceptable. What's the value of smile/mile?
There is no making money on the game he is playing. Lol.

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is no making money on the game he is playing. Lol.
your wrong especially when you have friends family in the car bussiness and ones that are in Finance and managers . I usually wash out even .some times ahead and some time it costs me 2-4k .But If your not happy with somthing and you have to make a payment its miserable !!! since 2015 i have had a Scatpack a 2014 chevy ss sedan ls3 14 1le ss that i bought new and built with 300 miles to 801/646 hp it now makes 1163/814 my friend owns it now ..16 camaro ss 17 hellcat /made 5k on that car .. ..19 Bullitt that i hated gone !! 19 charger Hellcat paid 14k off sticker washed out of bullitt . i had 2 ram 1500s 2014,2016 made 3k on each of those after i was done using them - and as of now I have a decent stable an 19 ecoboost F150 2019 Bmw M340ix 2018 PP A10 Mustang GT 19 Hellcat Charger !! I am pretty good at swapping cars ,I made money on a few and i try to play with house money i have been up 10k and down 10K but usually im somewhere in beetween .As of now im pretty content as there is nothing out there i really want other than an M5 Competition pkg but i will wait a year or so before swapping out my current BMW!!

Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just for the record i made 3k on each of my ram 1500 leases after i returned them ,anyone ever heard of a truck going to auction for the residual amount and fetching 3k more than the residual .then the leasing company sends you the overage amount ..I had this happen on my last 2 leases ..and my 17 hellcat the dealer bought it from me early 11 months and i made 4800 on that deal too .so it is possible !!!

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
There is literally no reason to pay off a 0% loan faster than its max term, there are actually a lot of reasons to not do that. Send that 200 to your IRA or 401k. If you are going to pay it off in like 3 years youd be better off taking a cash incentive in place of the 0% and procuring your own financing.
IDK, in my case I'm paying extra on my 0% 72 term on my mustang so I can pay down the balance quicker so when I trade it in for a scat pack or SS, I will have more trade equity which is like having a cash down payment.
Sponsored