Sponsored

9.1 at 154 New 2020 gt500.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I should have clarified, for those who aren't going to read.

And yes this is good for Lund. Because they have been the pioneers. No one swings more nutsack with 2020 GT500's than Lund. And that's what I mean. There are those who have talked down on Lund BAD but ever since Lund has been killing it with the GT500, these so called experts like cuckmode now can't shit talk otherwise they won't be up on the latest and greatest and won't generate views.
i dont htink many have talked badly about lunds abilities. only how he is an a$$hole and they treat people like sh**. i know this 1st hand. can he tune, sure. is he getting my $? nope

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Cuckmode, LOL....

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
Yeah it's cool and all but I'm more impressed with a guy who can drive his new GT500 to the strip run a low 10 and still have fun in some corners on the way home....

LOL what's next......a 6R80 swap....

Last edited:

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
i dont htink many have talked badly about lunds abilities. only how he is an a$$hole and they treat people like sh**. i know this 1st hand. can he tune, sure. is he getting my $? nope
They've been absolutely great to me... Im in the process of tuning my car through them. I've forgotten to email Lund back a few times as I have a busy work schedule and he generally replies to my emails within seconds and answers all my questions. I don't think I have ever had someone respond to an email as fast as he does lol.
Sponsored