Dealer Service Department Rec in North Dallas area

5ohRick19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I see this has been asked before but I'd like to bring it up again to see if anyone has any new recommendations for Ford service departments. I just bought a 2019 GT Premium and have a couple issues I'd like looked at. I got a great deal at Covert Ford in Austin but that's obviously too far for warranty work. AutoNation Ford Frisco really screwed me over during the purchase process so I have a bad taste in my mouth with them. Does anyone know how their service department is? I've seen bad reviews on 5 Star Plano but how about others in the area?

Thanks
Sponsored

Justin’s5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I see this has been asked before but I'd like to bring it up again to see if anyone has any new recommendations for Ford service departments. I just bought a 2019 GT Premium and have a couple issues I'd like looked at. I got a great deal at Covert Ford in Austin but that's obviously too far for warranty work. AutoNation Ford Frisco really screwed me over during the purchase process so I have a bad taste in my mouth with them. Does anyone know how their service department is? I've seen bad reviews on 5 Star Plano but how about others in the area?

Thanks
Try sam pack's five star ford in dallas of the President George Bush hwy. state of the art facility and have been to them a couple times now. just went there a couple days ago for an alignment and they really helped me out after i got my lowering springs put in.

OP
OP
5ohRick19

5ohRick19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks,

I think that is the new location (just off PGBT) for 5 star Plano. They used to be on West Plano Pkwy. They’ve moved in the last few months. I’ll give them a try but I think some folks on here have had some bad experiences there.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
come see me at 5 star in carrolton.
Hey @re-rx7 Brandon, quick question... I'm having issues with my car with misfires and think it may be the cam phasers. I'm wondering about the pricing you would get as opposed to me hunting for the best price on parts and bringing it in for service. In your experience what's the most cost effective route? I want to bring her in this week and I'm already going broke trying to fix her.

Thanks.

Sponsored

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Hey @re-rx7 Brandon, quick question... I'm having issues with my car with misfires and think it may be the cam phasers. I'm wondering about the pricing you would get as opposed to me hunting for the best price on parts and bringing it in for service. In your experience what's the most cost effective route? I want to bring her in this week and I'm already going broke trying to fix her.

Thanks.
NOT UNDER WARRANTY?

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Are you wanting to do the work yourself? Parts arent to crazy, the labor isnt that bad either albeit alot of it.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Are you wanting to do the work yourself? Parts arent to crazy, the labor isnt that bad either albeit alot of it.
Nope, not wanting to do it myself. There are some things I feel comfortable doing but this isn't one of those things I'd want to mess up since I have no experience with it.

Sponsored

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Try sam pack's five star ford in dallas of the President George Bush hwy. state of the art facility and have been to them a couple times now. just went there a couple days ago for an alignment and they really helped me out after i got my lowering springs put in.
I second this. Five Star Ford Plano/Dallas is GREAT! I have been there twice so far since getting my mustang and they have been great both time. Once for Roush intake,x-pipe and tune and then tires. Bad ass dealership too(also bought it there if that matters).

Ivan214

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 5.0 GT Triple Yellow
CALL ME UP HERE 9722426415 ASK FOR BRANDON
Are you still there? I just got a 2018 GT A10 with 11K miles and is CPO out of state. Might need brakes checked. When i apply the brakes it slowly bites then lets go and is not smooth. The A10 is jerky when i go from P to D and when down shifting under normal driving sometimes. Would anyone recommend Randall Reed Park Cities Ford of Inwood Rd?