Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
My first opportunity to see Twister Orange in the metal........a dealer 60 miles from me was showing a few new models outside a local supermarket, so this morning I had a 2.5 hour, 120 round trip to go and see it!

Photos don't do it justice. For me, it's a little like Grabber Blue in that it looks SO much better in the metal. Today was a grey, drab, rainy day, and yet the color still popped!

Absolutely stunning :sunglasses:
TO 1.jpg
TO 3.jpg
TO 4.jpg
TO 5.jpg
TO 6.jpg
TO 7.jpg
TO 8.jpg
TO 9.jpg
TO 11.jpg
TO 12.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
You get full marks for dedication and commitment Paul! I only had an hour round trip to see my first Twister Orange Mustang. It is still the only example I have seen, other than my own car.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Well worth the drive :)

I always try and take a trip to the dealers to see the latest colours, like when Orange Fury and Need For Green first came out :)

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Well worth the drive :)

I always try and take a trip to the dealers to see the latest colours, like when Orange Fury and Need For Green first came out :)
You are a true enthusiast! I was lucky that the dealer had all the new colours parked in a circle, which made the decision making process much easier. I kept looking in this direction! (below)

2020%20Jan%20Twister%20at%20Mentone%20dealer.jpg

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
You are a true enthusiast! I was lucky that the dealer had all the new colours parked in a circle, which made the decision making process much easier. I kept looking in this direction! (below)

2020%20Jan%20Twister%20at%20Mentone%20dealer.jpg
What a fantastic color

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Wow looks soooo good paul

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
That really is stunning.......as is the scenery!

Can't wait for Spring to arrive here in the UK..........its been a long and very wet winter! But Twister Orange certainly brightens things up! Here's a shot someone took in a Ford dealer yesterday. He owns a gorgeous Orange Fury GT and he stated he preferred Twister!
Twister Orange 55 Edition UK 5.jpg

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Those poor front bumpers! Here in the United States I’ll risk getting the ticket with no front plate- but when dealerships just straight up drill in the plate for you that stinks!!!!!!

Paul2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT
Those poor front bumpers! Here in the United States I’ll risk getting the ticket with no front plate- but when dealerships just straight up drill in the plate for you that stinks!!!!!!
Same thing happened to me, dealer put the plates on and drilled into the paint work, so now am stuck with number plate frame to hide the paintwork.. You would think they know better..

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
You Americans are lucky, in most states of Australia you would not last a week without a front plate! Although, looking straight on, I reckon a number plate breaks up the wide, straight lines on the front bar (and undertray) of a regular Mustang. I am thinking of blacking out the centre of the bar a la the new Shelby version.

I feel for you @Paul2020 the salesman at my dealer waited until I picked up the car before attaching the plates as I wanted.

A late afternoon pic, a bit washed out maybe:

Eastside%20Mustang%20Club%20Trentham%20Falls%20run%2016-2-20%20at%20Maldon.jpg

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Waiting for ours but have to wait until June/July. But went to dealership today and found a couple in the lot. First time I seen in direct sun and was very impressed.
20200228_103404.jpg