Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Finally installed Steeds parts: jacking rails and 20 mm spacers, and rokblokz mud flaps.
Sponsored

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Finally installed Steeds parts: jacking rails and 20 mm spacers, and rokblokz mud flaps.
How do the spacers look? what size wheels are you running?

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
How do the spacers look? what size wheels are you running?
I have the stock 2019 California Special wheels which have space for original studs that extend slightly into wheel area. Steeds 20mm spacers appear to be high quality. The mud flaps are a must have if using spacers, these mud flaps extend to cover tire now

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I've been wanting to do that. Any issues with the install? Good product?
I am also considering these lights. Did you install without having to remove the valance?

Don
Easy to install with a 2 wire connection, I ran them to the side markers but you could run them to the brake lights or turn signals. No issues so far, but they have only on for a week. No need to remove the valance, I just backed the car onto ramps and used a creeper. I did coat the seam on the lights with silicone before installing just in case there was any issues with the sonic welding (overcautious). The hardest part is getting to that damn 10mm nut as its just a little higher than what a socket can just slip onto and you may need someone or something to hold the light in place when putting the nut back on as when you push the nut on it wants to push the light out. The nut is "pressed from sheet metal" and has to make threads on a solid plastic post, I have heard people call them speed nuts. With the pony side marker lights (back a page or 4 ... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XBYFXGV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and these I only spent about 75 bucks and couldn't be happier.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Finally installed the Steeda Ultralight jacking rails purchased on the Labor Day sale. Also, tried out my new remote race red Mustang in the parking lot. Next mod: Ford Performance strut tower brace.
IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Finished installing the tint on my taillights. Love how it turned out. I'd highly recommend removing the taillights for the install. Much easier to work on a flat surface.
20200229_155415.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Finished installing the tint on my taillights. Love how it turned out. I'd highly recommend removing the taillights for the install. Much easier to work on a flat surface.
20200229_155415.jpg
Looks good but I'm having a panic attack seeing how close you have to park your car to that wall. :shock:

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Looks good but I'm having a panic attack seeing how close you have to park your car to that wall. :shock:
Lol. It actually looks worse than it really is. There's about 9" from the wall to the passenger side mirror. :like:

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Sound deadened everything from the seats back.

Also had brake fade on the twisty road today... not too happy about that

Sponsored