TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
I haven't contacted Ford Performance, Would you have the contact info? I

I haven't called Ford Performance. Will you share the phone #. ? Thanks!
Sure thing man: 1.800.367.3788 option 1, if you do not have your VIN, you can give them your sales code/order code off your original order summary (preview order). They will be able to tell you what stage your build is at...I was at “unscheduled material hold” for 6 months...best of luck!
Sponsored

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
Sure thing man: 1.800.367.3788 option 1, if you do not have your VIN, you can give them your sales code/order code off your original order summary (preview order). They will be able to tell you what stage your build is at...I was at “unscheduled material hold” for 6 months...best of luck!

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
No problem, let us know what they say

Called Ford Performance this morning, status “unscheduled material hold” . I was told to call back in 2 weeks.

km1075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63s, 2020 GT350 HEP
Just saw this on cars.com. Listed at $63,610. Norfolk Ford in Norfolk, NE. Just putting it out there if anyone is out there looking for one

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/802145192/overview/

$3,235 below MSRP Get down the road in this marvelous Shelby GT350, and fall in love with driving all over again.. A real head turner!! Just Arrived!!! Optional equipment includes: Technology Package, GT350 Heritage Edition Package,

Sponsored

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
So I went in to check back with my Ford dealer today regarding the 2020 GT350 HEP I enquired about ten days ago (they never got back to me), and they said they didn't really have an allocation for one, so they were unsure on the availability. I reminded them that I had to look elsewhere if they couldn't help me. Then later in the afternoon the salesman left me a message on the phone saying that they "thought" they could find me one and would contact me before the week was out. So I'm still unsure if this is a go or not but production time is getting closer.
The dealer has a pretty good reputation for getting any Ford you want, but I hope this doesn't mean they think they'll be able to upcharge me with an ADM- I don't pay ADM's....
We'll see what happens later in the week; fingers crossed.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
So I went in to check back with my Ford dealer today regarding the 2020 GT350 HEP I enquired about ten days ago (they never got back to me), and they said they didn't really have an allocation for one, so they were unsure on the availability. I reminded them that I had to look elsewhere if they couldn't help me. Then later in the afternoon the salesman left me a message on the phone saying that they "thought" they could find me one and would contact me before the week was out. So I'm still unsure if this is a go or not but production time is getting closer.
The dealer has a pretty good reputation for getting any Ford you want, but I hope this doesn't mean they think they'll be able to upcharge me with an ADM- I don't pay ADM's....
We'll see what happens later in the week; fingers crossed.
If you don't want an R model I might be able to help you out with a 2020 GT350 HEP.

Shoot me a PM with your contact information and I will give you a call.

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
If you don't want an R model I might be able to help you out with a 2020 GT350 HEP.

Shoot me a PM with your contact information and I will give you a call.
Very kind of you to offer your help-thank you!
I'll wait until the end of the week to see what my dealer comes up with. I'm assuming your potential contact has a US car. We Canucks pay an extra 40% on top of the US price-ouch!!
Again, I appreciate your help to me!

ParkCity06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP LR032, 2020 Raptor
Just saw this on cars.com. Listed at $63,610. Norfolk Ford in Norfolk, NE. Just putting it out there if anyone is out there looking for one

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/802145192/overview/

$3,235 below MSRP Get down the road in this marvelous Shelby GT350, and fall in love with driving all over again.. A real head turner!! Just Arrived!!! Optional equipment includes: Technology Package, GT350 Heritage Edition Package,
Dang--the HEPs are dropping in value already? Maybe I will see what I can get below MSRP on my R...

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Man, I really hope someone brings one of these to get our twin turbo package! I have always wanted to own both a 1965/66 GT350 and a 1986 GLHS. I have one so far...the cheap one...GLHS! When I was in high school I couldn't afford a mustang...really wanted a fox body GT something fierce. This would have been mid 90s. My next pick would have been the Shelby GLHS omni, but even that was out of my price range. I ended up with a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo. Before I got my drivers license I remember getting a hold of the HotRod Magazine from April 1986 which had Carroll Shelby on the cover with a 1966 GT350 and the 1986 GLHS Omni. I used to take that magazine to school to get into arguments with the V8 kids about my omni dragging their shit. With the release of the Heritage edition 350 looks like I have another car to add to my wish list! Such the perfect color scheme for a Shelby GT350 Mustang IMO

1075031256.0.l.jpg

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Man, I really hope someone brings one of these to get our twin turbo package! I have always wanted to own both a 1965/66 GT350 and a 1986 GLHS. I have one so far...the cheap one...GLHS! When I was in high school I couldn't afford a mustang...really wanted a fox body GT something fierce. This would have been mid 90s. My next pick would have been the Shelby GLHS omni, but even that was out of my price range. I ended up with a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo. Before I got my drivers license I remember getting a hold of the HotRod Magazine from April 1986 which had Carroll Shelby on the cover with a 1966 GT350 and the 1986 GLHS Omni. I used to take that magazine to school to get into arguments with the V8 kids about my omni dragging their shit. With the release of the Heritage edition 350 looks like I have another car to add to my wish list! Such the perfect color scheme for a Shelby GT350 Mustang IMO

1075031256.0.l.jpg
Appreciate our post and brings back some terrific memories of when I was doing a great deal of auto crossing back in the 80's.

At the time I was auto crossing an '87 Mustang LX 5.0, a '65 2+2 Mustang with a modified K code engine and an '86 Dodge Omni GLH.

I was running the best tire that I could find for the GLH at the time and put on a set of "A008R" Yokohama tires and must say that they were outstanding tires.

Had as much negative camber that I could put on the front end and between the upgraded tires and negative camber this car was pretty quick especially compared to the Pony cars of the time.

Thanks again for posting!
scan0012 (2).jpg
scan (2).jpg
scan0008 (2).jpg
scan0011 (2).jpg

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Man, I really hope someone brings one of these to get our twin turbo package!

1075031256.0.l.jpg
I have every intent to send mine your way at some point down the road. I’d be content with the 800r package honestly as far as power but I really like some of the parts that go with the 1000r and 1200r packages. Those extra parts that I like though is what allows you to up the boost and make it a 1200r package. In the meantime I do have your intercooler tank ready to go on once my car is built. The intercooler tank got delivered last week and looks like a real nice piece. Your work at Fathouse had a lot to do with my decision to get a GT350 as opposed to any other car including a GT500. The heritage package just was the final part that made the decision absolute.

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Appreciate our post and brings back some terrific memories of when I was doing a great deal of auto crossing back in the 80's.

At the time I was auto crossing an '87 Mustang LX 5.0, a '65 2+2 Mustang with a modified K code engine and an '86 Dodge Omni GLH.

I was running the best tire that I could find for the GLH at the time and put on a set of "A008R" Yokohama tires and must say that they were outstanding tires.

Had as much negative camber that I could put on the front end and between the upgraded tires and negative camber this car was pretty quick especially compared to the Pony cars of the time.

Thanks again for posting!
scan0012 (2).jpg
scan (2).jpg
scan0008 (2).jpg
scan0011 (2).jpg
Man, looks like you were having a freaking blast in the 80's for sure! I have been so busy with starting and growing our shop I have not had time to work on anything of my own. Its about time to drag the GLHS out and get started on restoring it. While its very slow by today's standards, I do miss driving them. Well if you ever think you 2020 needs turbos, I would be honored to build your car!

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
I have every intent to send mine your way at some point down the road. I’d be content with the 800r package honestly as far as power but I really like some of the parts that go with the 1000r and 1200r packages. Those extra parts that I like though is what allows you to up the boost and make it a 1200r package. In the meantime I do have your intercooler tank ready to go on once my car is built. The intercooler tank got delivered last week and looks like a real nice piece. Your work at Fathouse had a lot to do with my decision to get a GT350 as opposed to any other car including a GT500. The heritage package just was the final part that made the decision absolute.
I would love to have you part of the Fathouse team! I'm with you guys on the heritage edition, the best S550 GT350 yet. I honestly can't believe this wasn't an option from day one.
Sponsored