Sponsored

2015-17 GT PP Splitter & Belly Pan Install?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Does anyone know if the PP splitter and belly pan use more 7mm screws than the non-PP splitter and belly pan? I was plannning to install mine tomorrow and was planing to just re-use the existing screws and push pins, but I just read that the PP version uses more screws? I bought my pan and splitter new from the dealer but neither came with any extra screws or push pins. Trying to find out before I remove them tomorrow and realize I don't have what's needed to install the new stuff.
Sponsored

kilakushan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t remember the exact amount of screws on mine but I think it was a lot. I just took mine off yesterday for a bumper installation. My belly pan model number is a bit weird because I can’t seem to find it on whitelake or any other site except ebay. I’ll post later tonight the screw estimate and push pin count cause I have to take off the belly pan anyways.
1914F5AA-AC53-4B90-939C-E636D49EA405.jpeg

OP
OP
2015Etrac

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can’t remember the exact amount of screws on mine but I think it was a lot. I just took mine off yesterday for a bumper installation. My belly pan model number is a bit weird because I can’t seem to find it on whitelake or any other site except ebay. I’ll post later tonight the screw estimate and push pin count cause I have to take off the belly pan anyways.
1914F5AA-AC53-4B90-939C-E636D49EA405.jpeg
Thanks. I was actually able to find a 10 pack of the screws on Amazon and I ended up using 9 of them in addition to the screws I already had, so it definitely takes a lot of them. I think the splitter takes at least 6 additional screws on each side where the stock splitters use push pins. Luckily you can get 250 push pins and the screws needed for like $25 total on Amazon.

briskspirit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Igor
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks. I was actually able to find a 10 pack of the screws on Amazon and I ended up using 9 of them in addition to the screws I already had, so it definitely takes a lot of them. I think the splitter takes at least 6 additional screws on each side where the stock splitters use push pins. Luckily you can get 250 push pins and the screws needed for like $25 total on Amazon.
Can you give a link to screws please? Are they similar/exact ones? Thanks!

OP
OP
2015Etrac

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)