Need help with Pricing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to the thread but I need some help with the more experienced mustang owners. I am currently in the market for a 2018-2019 6-speed GT Mustang that has a supercharger. I recently found one that is brand new being sold by a dealer. The price they quoted me was 52k OTD. While I was there a test drove a gt 350 and I wasn't impressed. (Please don't shoot me guys.) I did open it up during the test drive, but I guess it didn't feel all that fast and powerful. The modified GT on the other hand made me say *WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* and I loved it. I just want to make sure its a fair price with everything that was done. I also wanted to test drive a GT that has a whipple supercharger so I can see which one I like better. Please let me know your thoughts. I appreciate all feedback.

-Roush Supercharger (700 hp)
-Velgen 20'' Rims
-Ford Performance Lowering Springs
-Sync 3 NAV
-Katzkin Leather
-Window Tint
Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Welcome to the forum. I don’t think your ever get hate for personal preference. The 350 isn’t for everyone, and that’s A- Okay. If all you’re after is a SC 6spd GT... I’d look at lebanon ford. They had a killer price plus it’s all within warranty too. Just an idea. Assuming your an adult, I’d wouldn’t admit I say “weeeeeee” when I’m driving ;) Hahahaha. More -so, “wwhhhhewww-whooooo”.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Welcome to the forum. I don’t think your ever get hate for personal preference. The 350 isn’t for everyone, and that’s A- Okay. If all you’re after is a SC 6spd GT... I’d look at lebanon ford. They had a killer price plus it’s all within warranty too. Just an idea. Assuming your an adult, I’d wouldn’t admit I say “weeeeeee” when I’m driving ;) Hahahaha. More -so, “wwhhhhewww-whooooo”.
8AF8C1CA-A464-446F-99CC-80C345466DD0.gif

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
52k otd doesn't sound like much of a deal as it seems to be a base model GT with some parts installed. I would definitely look into Lebanon ford for a price comparison and the opportunity to have a bit more say about the equipment that is installed.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
52k otd doesn't sound like much of a deal as it seems to be a base model GT with some parts installed. I would definitely look into Lebanon ford for a price comparison and the opportunity to have a bit more say about the equipment that is installed.
+1 here but........

You haven't given us anything about the car to go on. Is is actually a Roush car. Is it an 18' or 19'? Base or Premium (Katzkin leather could have been a replacement for cloth or original leather)? What other factory options does the car have. What is the mileage, warranty? If it isn't a Roush car who installed the SC?

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'd sell you my 18 Roush for $48k but it isn't a mt82. Bought new last summer. Still has over 2 years on the warranty. $600 more puts you at 750hp.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Vehicle(s)
None
+1 here but........

You haven't given us anything about the car to go on. Is is actually a Roush car. Is it an 18' or 19'? Base or Premium (Katzkin leather could have been a replacement for cloth or original leather)? What other factory options does the car have. What is the mileage, warranty? If it isn't a Roush car who installed the SC?
I'm sorry I haven't been detailed enough. Here goes. This was a Base GT that was modified. They added a Roush stage 2 charger, and replaced the cloth with Katzkin. The car only has about 200 miles on it. The installation was installed at the dealership as they are a certified Roush dealership. I called Roush and the supercharger is registered with them.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm sorry I haven't been detailed enough. Here goes. This was a Base GT that was modified. They added a Roush stage 2 charger, and replaced the cloth with Katzkin. The car only has about 200 miles on it. The installation was installed at the dealership as they are a certified Roush dealership. I called Roush and the supercharger is registered with them.
Here is the link:

https://www.tedbrittfairfax.com/new...+ROUSH+SUPERCHARGER++700+HP-1FA6P8CF0K5117318

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
It has a "Phase 1" (700hp) Roush SC. there's no such thing as a stage 2 supercharger. I'd get them to add the Phase 2 to take you 750 hp for free. As price pretty much all these after market deals are overpriced. I would also make sure they specifically detail that power train warranty to cover damage resulting from the Supercharger. For instance your cat's fail 4 years from now due to being FI. Roush wont cover that and Roush Sc's void the power train and is only good for 3 years. Will the dealer cover it?

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Figure a base gt is only about 31k,its about 10k for a roush kit installed,thats 41k. Your being asked for a 11k premium for an a/m leather interior and wheels? You can get a premium with factory leather for about 35k, add the 10k for the supercharger and your in for 45k, 2500 bucks will get you pretty much any wheel/tire combo you want. Bottom line, that car is overpriced. They are hunting for someone who doesn't know better, dont be that guy

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Vehicle(s)
None
Edit, I just looked at the sticker. I would pass. I'm with David, go to Lebanon.

https://www.lebanonfordperformance.com/2019-ford-mustang-pick-your-power-for-39995-2/
Thanks...I will give them
Edit, I just looked at the sticker. I would pass. I'm with David, go to Lebanon.

https://www.lebanonfordperformance.com/2019-ford-mustang-pick-your-power-for-39995-2/

Thanks for the info....I spoke with Lebanon Ford and they emailed me a quote.... 57K...I'm pretty sure that doesnt include the delivery to my house.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jade
Vehicle(s)
None
Figure a base gt is only about 31k,its about 10k for a roush kit installed,thats 41k. Your being asked for a 11k premium for an a/m leather interior and wheels? You can get a premium with factory leather for about 35k, add the 10k for the supercharger and your in for 45k, 2500 bucks will get you pretty much any wheel/tire combo you want. Bottom line, that car is overpriced. They are hunting for someone who doesn't know better, dont be that guy
Thanks for your "expertise"...... I don't mind being that "gal" if the price is right. That is the whole reason why I asked. If you know of some places that has something similar for cheaper let me know and pass it along. :)

Right now Lebanon Ford is around 57k.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
I would say if you really like the car, see if they will get the price down to 50k. They are charging you for 2 sets of wheels but only getting 1,they just installed the factory pp1 tires on the a/m wheels.
Sponsored