Sponsored

Vegas Exhaust Shop

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Need to get an H-pipe welded in, does anyone have a recommendation for a shop?
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Need to get an H-pipe welded in, does anyone have a recommendation for a shop?
I use Best Muffler Shop off 21st street for all my cars exhaust work. They do great work, and not very expensive. They charged me 20$ to drill and weld in the bungs for the rear O2’s.

OP
OP
Drunk3nLlama

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I use Best Muffler Shop off 21st street for all my cars exhaust work. They do great work, and not very expensive. They charged me 20$ to drill and weld in the bungs for the rear O2’s.
Much thanks - and they're open on Saturday!

OP
OP
Drunk3nLlama

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Thanks again for the recommendation on these guys. Was in and out in less than an hour, $80 to have it welded in. Super friendly as well.

H-pipe and the muffler delete combo is extremely loud lol :)

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Thanks again for the recommendation on these guys. Was in and out in less than an hour, $80 to have it welded in. Super friendly as well.

H-pipe and the muffler delete combo is extremely loud lol :)
awesome. I’ve been using them for 8 years now on different project cars, always do a great job and pricing seems better then most around

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Me too. Welded in a resonated mid pipe on my car

fair pricing. Wouldn’t trust them to do real fabricating but def good for small stuff

OP
OP
Drunk3nLlama

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Well, I think I'm gonna be making another visit to them and have them weld in and axle-back. This H-pipe and muffler delete combo is incredibly loud. I love the sound, but think it crosses the line into obnoxiously loud territory lol

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a couple different exhaust setups to find what I like. Found out I’m getting old.

went from mbrp race.. then long tubes.. then put the stock catback in with long tubes (hated the tin sound but liked it quiet/sneaky)... then mbrp street and then finally put a magnaflow 3” resonator mid pipe with the street.

it’s pretty quiet now (for a supercharged catless setup) but sounds good. I didn’t want cops to hear me before seeing me. Orange fury was too noticeable as is

OP
OP
Drunk3nLlama

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
There are just so many options I have a had time choosing. I have my eye on the FP Borla extreme axle-back and think I am going to end up with that, but keep going back and forth on whether I want to do anything with it. It's really the cold starts that are bad, it has to be audible for some distance. Every time I go under a bridge or in a tunnel and hear it scream I can't help but smile, the raw noise is amazing. I bet yours sounds mean as hell! 3" setups make the Coyote sound incredible. Got good sounds coming out both ends with that supercharger on it haha

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the borla sounds best actually

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have a Magnaflow axleback, come with or without active exhaust valves. It’s deep sounding just didn’t actually have active exhaust, it’s straight through on both pipes and the valve just closes one so the other is still open lol. I like the sound better then this raspy corsa, but again I wanted a active exhaust that actually has a quiet feature.

OP
OP
Drunk3nLlama

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Just pulled the trigger on the FP Borla Extreme w/CF tips. Was able to get it on ebay for the same price as the black chrome tip model.
Sponsored